[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went to Wendy's today...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: waffle-house.jpg (168KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
waffle-house.jpg
168KB, 660x495px
Got the 4 for $4 meal with a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger, but I calculated the savings out to $1.50 had I bought the same menu items separately. I could've gone to Burger King and used the app to get 2 Junior Whopper burgers, both with small fries for $4. Had I just drank water, which would've been better for me, I would've gotten a better deal (dip those BK fries in zesty onion ring sauce mimicking Outback Steakhouse's Bloomin' Onion ring sauce) IMHO.

How do YOU nail down the BEST deals in food /ck/?
>>
>>9287000
>How do YOU nail down the BEST deals in food /ck/?
by not going to fast food chains
>>
File: 1498898727409.jpg (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498898727409.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>9287000
yeah but then you'd have to eat bk
>>
File: IMG_0802.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0802.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
>>9287000
>talking about fast food
>lists waffle house
Nigga that place always got a line around the block, it ain't anything but fast

Also fuck off for posting your gay thread
>>
There's a bk in town and I have the bk app

Always get deals that don't have soda, it costs them nothing and you should be drinking water anyway.

All fast food joints are the same shit, although as a guy who's been around 34 years I've noticed every joint thinks it's cute to be greedy and fill the fry containers half way. Hardly anyone complains.

When I was 16 I worked at bk and my boss yelled at me for putting too many fries in the containers. They're jews
>>
>>9287000
Nice trips
Sadly post is for fast food
Fuck what a shame i guess
Lets get down to it already
What sort of nutrition is this your talking about for a cost of 4 dollars american
The cost of the location, the workers, the lights, the gas, the maintainence all aside from the meal itselfs
Now imagine the trucks and fuel needed to bring the materials all these must be added into cost, lets talk about cheese maybe from milk kind of i guess, and meat and all its processing from birth to vacinations feed to slaughter plus something for everyone to get a piece of the action, thats right burgers usually have a sauce along with pickles, lettuce, tomatoes, even bacon which also needs much of the same of not more than beef, is it me am I wrong to have qiestions about what 4usd can get me in terms of a meal
Still could I consider fries to be paet of the meal included as in planting, picking the crop cleaning, transport, oil for cooking and containers
Still a drink is needed

So where did all this get onto my plate at 4usd, im thinking the real answer is beyond scary
Thats one reason I have a hard time eating fast food
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.