[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vegans, last night I ate a pound of tofu and spent the entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: tofu.jpg (22KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
tofu.jpg
22KB, 700x520px
Vegans, last night I ate a pound of tofu and spent the entire night with explosive flatulence. I get it now, this is why you're so pissy all the time isn't it? You have no friends because everyone is driven away by the soyfarts.
>>
>>9285687
That and all the female hormones gushing through their weedy effeminate bodies
>>
File: 9.png (15KB, 612x567px) Image search: [Google]
9.png
15KB, 612x567px
correct ;_;
>>
Gotta try this, I enjoy farting.
>>
>>9285702
Nothing beats sulphur-treated dried apicots for sheer overwhelming stench though
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
They are so smug they enjoy the smell of their own farts

>>9285687
Why would you do this to yourself?

>>9285706
Egg farts
>>
>>9285706
>>9285702
kys
>>
>>9285691
Women famously being friendless more often then men.
>>
>>9286090
>women
>friends

LMAO! Women certainly aren't known for their backbiting gossiping about "friends."
>>
>>9286425
>LMAO!
yes very humorous
>"friends."
good punctuation dork
>>
>>9285712
>Not smoked eggs.
Step up nigga.
>>
>>9285687
tofu is disgusting. i dont know how a lot of vegans eat it. in any case, your digestive system probably isn't used to it. if you ate it for a week or two you probably would stop farting.

t. non-tofu eating vegan
>>
>>9286557
>good punctuation dork

Learn to English, roastie.

"In the United States, periods and commas go inside quotation marks regardless of logic".

http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/marks/quotation.htm

Consider yourself to have just received a sound and thorough assblasting.
>>
>>9286691
We don't speak "English" in the United States.
>>
>>9286691
>In the United States
Dialects don't count.
>>
>>9286694
lmao, we're the only reason that gutter trash language developed by inbred eel-eaters is even relevant on the world stage desu.
>>
>>9285712

Dried Cherrys for me.
>>
Kept my new years resolution and went vegan this year. Grains, soy, greens, fruits, nuts, etc.
As of July I can no longer walk 8 miles, winded at 1. Sleep issues, hard time getting to sleep, and hard to wake up. Constantly feel weak and sick. Put on 80 pounds since January.
In July my doctor told me I'm now pre-diabetic, lungs have become weak, and absolutely must lose the weight.
I'm two weeks into the way I ate last year and already feeling better, lost 5 pounds.
No fast food, never ate that crap, but lots of beef, chicken and fish with my vegetables.
Veganism nearly killed me, but I'm getting healthy again.
>>
File: IMG_20170620_172013_576.jpg (42KB, 720x441px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170620_172013_576.jpg
42KB, 720x441px
>>9286584

Relevant
>>
>>9286691
>"In the United States, periods and commas go inside quotation marks regardless of logic".

Is the period being outside of the quotation marks in this sentence supposed to be ironic?
>>
>>9285687
I only eat tofu wrapped in muslin that soaked with mirin and miso then aged for a couple months.

It's really good look it up: tofu misozuke
>>
>>9287481
You gained 80 pounds and suffered other health problems and despite all that you kept it up for at least five months? Are you retarded?!
>>
>>9287481
You gain weight by eating too many calories you clearly are either concern trolling or following that stupid high carb vegan diet.
>>
>>9286713
Kys
>>
>>9287481
Just wait for the angry vegans to respond to you.
But jokes aside,I really hope your feeling better.
>>
>>9287481
>>9287795
>>
>>9285687
Just means your gut bacteria is shit.
>>
File: IMG_2289.jpg (54KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2289.jpg
54KB, 480x480px
>>9285691
Except that soy contains phytoestrogens, which is esstenially "plant estrogen" so it's discarded and not metalbolized into actual estrogen in the body. Milk, however, contains mamillian estrogen, which is converted, so milk can give you gyno.
>>
>>9288570

On the other hand dairy makes kids tall too.

So at least they get to be tall faggots.
>>
>>9288697
Milk and dairy isn't good for the bones, that calcium myth is a pure marketing sheme.
>>
>>9288570
Fake news, especially with regard to organic milk which does not have the added growth hormones rBST or rBGH which have other issues besides adding female hormones to milk. But anyone who would drink non-organic milk in the US is a fool anyway and their DNA shouldn't be passed on.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/08/160803124441.htm
>>
>>9288732
That's a study with mice though.
>>
>>9288570
>phytoestrogen isn't real estrogen, your body can't use it like estrogen
>casomorphin is exactly the same as heroin, you carnists are addicts
>>
>>9288732
Lol organic is a useless buzzword
>>
>>9288753
>mice aren't mammals
>>
>>9288905
Enjoy your toxic milk, idgaf.
>>
>>9289109
>results in mice are 1:1 applicable to humans
No retard.
>>
>>9289188
Nice counter studies you propose faggot. Just post a link to an Alex Jones youtube and be done with it, moron.
>>
>>9287481
I'm not vegan and I don't like vegans but you obviously fucked up your nutrition by eating too many carbs, and too little fat and protein. If you want to be vegan, you have to be meticulous and take all sorts of vitamins and supplements or eat exotic plant extracts from half-way across the globe.
>>
>>9285687
not all vegans eat tofu. legumes and chickpeas is where its at bruh.
>>
>>9289565
But Alex Jones is on your side faggot. Literally all I said was that a study on mice has next to no relevance, it's just a first-intuition thing. Like all those studies on cancer in mice testicles, fucking useless. In vivo or maybe vitro are interesting.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.