[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

webm thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1492498073370.webm (3MB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1492498073370.webm
3MB, 460x460px
food and cook webms
>>
They look cool but do chocolate and rock candy even go together?
>>
>>9285680
how do you eat that
>>
>>9285703
Not really, it's just a neat experiment.
>>
>>9285704
You pick up an entire half, tip it to your mouth, and gulp down the liquid sugar sloshing around inside.
>>
File: ez.png (24KB, 160x300px) Image search: [Google]
ez.png
24KB, 160x300px
>>9285704
>>
>>9285680
Pretty neat
>>
>>9285680
The geologist portion of me drools every time I see this.
>>
>>9285680
they should have drilled out one end and let it drain for a couple days before doing the reveal.
>>
So can anyone explain how he did it ? I'd love to do it on a smaller scale
>>
>>9285764
HowToCookThat : Cakes, Dessert & Chocolate | Rock Candy Geodes ...

it's pretty much rock candy put inside a chocolate egg
>>
>>9285703
>>9285707
Chocolate candy is loaded with sugar, so what's a little more?
>>
>>9285800
the textures don't work together
>>
>>9285764
The webm explains it pretty well all by itself. Haven't you ever made your own rock candy crystals?

http://pagingfunmums.com/2017/02/06/how-to-make-your-very-own-rock-candy-at-home/

The difficulty would be in getting supersaturated solutions that weren't so hot that they would melt the chocolate. Might have to keep the chocolate in a refrigerated mold while pouring the sugar solution in and out.

I would say, however, that he could have accelerated the process by starting with pre-grown rock candy crystals and embedding them all over the inside surface, then doing just a few days of "finishing growth" with saturated sugar solutions to make things look more "natural growth"-like.
>>
>>9285764
make a two chocolate domes, fill one with sugar syrup, melt the rim of the other dome on a flat top stove and place it on top of the filled dome. Let it cool and then just rotate them daily for a few months
>>
>>9285680
Use the existing thread >>9279029
>>
>>9285815
already looked at it, same shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.