[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

G8rH8r

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4622.jpg (61KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4622.jpg
61KB, 550x413px
notaburger
>>
>>9284830
The cheese looks kinda gross but roast beef on an onion roll is amazin
>>
>>9284830
No shit. It's a "roast beef" sandwich. What's the purpose of this shitty thread? Youre a European who doesn't understand what a burger is? You think American people call that a burger? Because we don't.
>>
>>9284831
I throw up in my mouth a little when I see someone eating and Arby's sandwich with that fake melted yellowish plastic on it. There is no way that shit is more than 25% cheese. It's on par with gas station nachos.
>>
>>9285614
That's lard and starch (and some other flavoring agents) to retain a melty looking texture even as it cools.
>>
>>9285614
this. hold the hfcs & sodium laced corn oil gloop (melted 'cheese substitute') and squeeze on some spicy mustard and that sandwich just might be palatable.
>>
How about you nerds shut up. That cheese tastes good, the salty beef slices tastes good, that onion roll is good too. Go make your own vegan threads if fast food makes you vomit, because you're weak and need support threads.
>>
>>9284830
Put the curly fries under the bun on top of the beef with your choice of sauce, it makes the sandwich 20 percent cooler
>>
>>9284830

I think Arby's has some of the most "real" food out of any of the drive-through fast food restaurants, but it's presentation and reputation makes people regard it as bottom-tier.
>>
>>9287031
I don't agree that there's much "real" about it but goddamn son I love it. Their fries and sauce makes me wet as fuck.
>>
>>9287031
Also I've never had a stale bun from Arby's now that I think about it.
>>
>>9287031
>>9287071
I tend to enjoy more of the things you wouldn't imagine.....

The beef is whatever for me, but I often get jalepeno poppers, mozzarella sticks, or chicken tenders
>>
>>9287077
The poppers are good. I never have the mozzarella sticks fresh so I pass. Never had the strips but have had a chicken bacon Swiss.
>>
>>9287031
I would be happy if anything I got from there DIDN'T give me low-to-mid-grade food poisoning.
>>
>>9287095
Do you get that? It happened to me once when I about 12, first time I ever had Arb, made me food poisoned badly

Couldn't face it for years after, but it's never happened since then
>>
>>9287107
I try Arby's every couple of years or so, but inevitably I'm kissing the shitter within a day.

I just want relatively cheap roast beef & cheddar, izzat so much to ask?!
>>
>>9285614
arby's needs to revamp their cheese game
most of their food is ok. as long as you don't get anything with that horrific sludge they call cheese on it
>>
I fucken hate Arby's and I'ma trucker. It's worse than Subway and rollerdogs.
>>
>>9287095

I've gotten food poisoning from arby's twice. But those times it was that retro-virius "oh shit I'm throwing up my intestines" shit that is caused by some wage-slave with the flu handling food.

Arby's uses actual sliced beef and turkey, because their food isn't ground, and it isn't mystery-blend meat that comes in pre-sliced bags like subway you can at least rest assured that it is most likely the meat that it is advertised as. Ground meat is always suspect because it's easy to add filler like oats and soy and w/e DuPont has cooked up recently.

That said Arby's curly fries are some sort of substance not native to earth, and more addicting than walter's blue meth.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.