[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /ck/ think of Shake Shack? I thought it was great but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

What does /ck/ think of Shake Shack?
I thought it was great but it's expensive as shit.
>>
>>9281129
Expensive, burgers are overly greasy, fries suck, milkshakes are pretty good tho.
>>
Burger made me sick, wad good tho
>>
>>9281151
trash taste desu, their shakes are absolutely horrible, opinion discarded
>>
>>9281161
desu I hadn't been there in like two years.

I remember the shake being a welcome reprieve after their greasebomb fries
>>
Fucking sucks

Go to Tasty Burger instead
>>
Not as good as Culvers.

No fast food is as good as Culvers.
>>
Small burgers , tasty bit high cals
Would never go there by my self again
Good for generic groups
>>
>>9281129
Their bacon cheeseburger is great, fries are okay

It's expensive but good from time to time
>>
Shake Shack is too expensive and mediocre for what it is. I had originally heard about them being compared to In N Out. But when I actually tried them they were just not as good in my opinion. The first problem is that they are too small for the price. The burger tastes fine though. The fries are freezer fries and the drinks are also too small. The shakes however are very good better than most other burger joints. I'd also like to address that the atmosphere and design of the place is nothing like In N Out and burgers are also much different. I don't know why people were comparing them to each other.
>>
Over hyped, over priced shit.
>>
Having never been there and likely being outside its regional availability, I still think I'm seeing a pretty clear pattern here
>Greasy freezer fries
>Overpriced
>Overhyped
>Small burgers
So, basically just another one of those shit-tier wannabe In N Out food chains that everyone thinks they love despite being complete overpriced shit, like Five Guys.
The only good overhyped regional food chain is In N Out.

RIP Arctic Circle.
>>
Went only once and loved it. I can't wait to go back when I'm in a state that has one again.
>>
>>9281129
Haven't been in a while. What should I get?
>>
>>9281129
Went with a friend years ago when it was only in NYC. I remember there being a line and she had a foreign guide that recommended it. We waited atleast 20 minutes but after we finally got served it was totally worth it.

I spent a few years overseas after that and recently moved to a city that has one.

Shit is barely better than Wendy's but with a 5 Guys price tag. WTF happened? I thought I had misremembered the place, but my friend visited and was excited to go and was extremely disappointed.

Did they just eliminate everything that made the place worth going to when they became a chain?
>>
>>9281129
I went to Los Angeles one day, to taste the Shake Shack after it recently opened. The sign and walls were covered in satin finished metal, and the line was going an entire block, composed of yuppies and literal fags.

I went to (((Langers))) instead, and that was good.
>>
>>9283527
Five Guys is actually good because, despite being a greasebomb, you still get a ton of tasty food.

Shake Shack is none of that.
>>
>>9281129
I work near the original

mostly like it because of outdoor seating, a bit pricy for the amount of food, but it's one of the best tasting burgers I've had. plus drinking wine and beer outside is a bonus
>>
Been there once, line pretty long, it's expensive, the wait is long, the food is slightly above average tasting than your regular fast food place. I would not recommend going there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.