[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what can i do with these besides slicing them up and frying them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 221.png (116KB, 374x273px) Image search: [Google]
221.png
116KB, 374x273px
what can i do with these besides slicing them up and frying them
>>
Would they not eventually ripen red? Or, are there some green-only cultivars of tomatoes?
>>
>>9280789
they would

i was just wondering if anyone had ideas of stuff to make with them green though
>>
>>9280785
my gran used to pickle them. nice in a cheese sandwich or with some ham
>>
>>9280785
Relish or Chutney
>>
>>9280789
They would but tomatoes picked before they're ripe are never nearly as good as those picked fully ripe. They'll turn red and get soft but they won't have nearly the flavor or sugar content of a properly ripe tomato.

>>9280785
Make relish, chutney, or slice them thin and pickle them and use them on sandwiches or something, or as a garnish for a fried dish.
>>
>>9281328
/thread
>>
Salsa verde
>1 Onion
>1-2 green peppers
>Spicy peppers if you have/like them
>Green tomatoes

Roast them in the oven with oil and salt for like 15-20m on 400F. Once they start looking softer with just a bit of darker color, tkae them out and let them cool a bit.

Chop or process with lime zest and juice and fresh garlic and cilantro to taste.

Tomatillos are also excellent and made for salsa verde. They're green tomatoes with funny jackets that smell.
>>
>>9280785
You could juggle with them, throw them at buskers or just throw them in the trash.
>>
>>9281726
I get you think you are a funny guy, but do you know anything about food?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.