[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The classic refreshing taste of Diet Pepsi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1212168930838.jpg-c200.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1212168930838.jpg-c200.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Captains log Stardate 67890002. Today the crew ran low on the refreshing taste of Diet Pepsi. Set phasers to flavour and set cord intakes to taste because we are taking this ship to the Pepsi Galaxy. That's a whole galaxy of Pepsi flavour. Beam me up to amazing low calorie goodness. Diet Pepsi

Is there anything better than the crisp clean taste of Diet Pepsi?
>>
>>9280151
Yes, regular Pepsi
>>
File: nFR0u.jpg (47KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
nFR0u.jpg
47KB, 500x377px
>>9280151
67890002 is August 27, 69859 6:21 PM, and the Pepsi galaxy is in the Bullet Cluster, which is unreachable in 67,000 years even going at warp 9. The cruising speed of the Enterprise D is warp 8.
Foolish human.
>>
>>9280151
The Federation was not capable of intergalactic travel except by accident with the help of Wesley's lover.
>>
File: stop dialing this number.jpg (35KB, 308x266px) Image search: [Google]
stop dialing this number.jpg
35KB, 308x266px
Hello there, Captain Michael Peppard.
The refreshing GOOLDEN taste of Inca Kola cannot be defeated by Diet Pepsi.
>>
>>9280170
I'm pretty sure they just invented Q to create filler episodes when the sets and costumes they wanted were already booked for other shows, and they had to make do with something random

Since John DeLancie, Jr. was a pretty decent actor he accidentally turned into a real character and they had to stick with it
>>
>>9280197
Anything is possible when you pair the taste of an ice-cold Pepsi with your favorite Yum! Brands meal!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.