[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i put ramen flavoring in my hamburger meat and cooked it as a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: WIN_20170808_23_58_36_Pro.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170808_23_58_36_Pro.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
i put ramen flavoring in my hamburger meat and cooked it as a burg. topped it on top of more ramen noodles. it tasted pretty good.

am i going to hell
>>
>>9279760
looks pretty good desu
>>
do americans really
>>
>>9279774
i just wanted to eat ramen and burgers at the same time...
>>
>>9279774
hourly
>>
>>9279760

Naaaah that's a good way to use it boss, sounds grand

What flavouring was it? Did it taste any different than it does in the ramen?
>>
Dear god...
>>
>>9279760
There is no hell. But you're definitely working on getting to the afterlife. That is way too much sodium, and I'm a salt freak. You're at like 400% or more sodium in just that 1 meal, I'm assuming that wasn't your only so you could be at 600 - 700% sodium levels.

You gunna die boy.
>>
>>9280562
if he only used one seasoning packet to make all that it shouldn't be too high, as long as he cuts sodium for the rest of the day
i mean half a packet is more than enough for the noodles if you drain the water first

i'll have to try seasoning hamburger with ramen seasoning sometime, it sounds pretty good but i don't really care for the actual noodles
>>
File: 1458544610464.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1458544610464.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
Hell? For THAT?

No my friend, you're being reincarnated as a Chinese factory worker
>>
>>9279760
In a hand basket
>>
>>9280775
what's the difference?
>>
>>9279760
do you touch yourself op?
>>
>>9280960
hell is eternal and you don't get your memory wiped
>>
>>9280732
Why don't you just use miss and soy sauce to get the same flavor
>>
>>9283008
*miso
>>
>>9279760
Yes, but for entirely unrelated reasons.

You know what you did
>>
>>9279760
A burg? Can you just add the two extra letters? for fucks sake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.