[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I FORGOT THE TOMATOES

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

AND I'M TOO TIRED TO WALK BACK TO THE STORE
>>
>>9279441
>walk to the store
I hope you like being called a poorfag
>>
>>9279444
but I live a block from the store ;-;

why would I drive faggot?
>>
>>9279457
I'm not saying you should, faggot. I was informing you that this thread is going to be full of people calling you a poorfag. And now they are going to be questioning your reading comprehension skills.
>>
Tomato's can suck my dick.

Soggy tastless retard fruit has no business looking that good and tasting that bad.

Only way I can eat tomato is when it's 50:50 with high fructose corn syrup.
>>
File: WP_20170408_17_22_15_Pro.jpg (1MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20170408_17_22_15_Pro.jpg
1MB, 3264x1840px
>>9279441
This poorfag has no reading comprehension skills
>>
>>9279465
Wowy
>>
>>9279457
>why would I drive faggot?
because you are apparently "too tired," unless you don't have a car, hence poorfag
>>9279465
Tomatoes are fucking delicious, juicy, and refreshing. I remember not liking tomatoes because the moisture to texture and flavor ratio seemed weird to me, just like milk used to seem weird to me, but I eventually grew the fuck up and tried them with an honest and unbiased palate, and realized they're amazing. Most people who can't appreciate these things, won't because of pre-conceived, literally-childish notions of how things are "gross." You remind me of this spic I know who, to this day, takes all vegetables out of his cheeseburgers because he's thought they were "gross" since he was a child, and his brain never developed beyond that.
>>
>>9279444
>>9279441
Do you have one store per city or something?

I've never lived more than 5-10 minutes away(walking distance) from a decently large grocery store. Except when I lived in a village as a kid with my parents.
>>
>>9279441
>to tired to walk
>>9279457
>1 block
Your lard ass needs the exercise and the tomato. Get to hoofin' it, twat goblin
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.