[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fully automated ice. No more irksome human interaction.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 20170426_141536.jpg (564KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170426_141536.jpg
564KB, 1536x1536px
Fully automated ice. No more irksome human interaction.
>>
>>9278648
>No more irksome human interaction.
and it's autism
>>
>>9278648
Bums and hookers always approach me when Im getting twice the ice. I just chuck a hunk at them and run.
>>
who comes up with this shit
>>
They're handy because you can buy ice 24/7
>>
>>9279269

Who the fuck needs ice 24/7??

Are you harvesting kidneys from the bums & hookers that hang around those places?
>>
>>9279278
>He's never had a ice cube BJ from a qt grill at 4am
Start living life
>>
>>9279278
Going to someone's house with a cooler full of beers or going fishing or live in your car and need a way to keep stuff cool.
>>
>>9279254
Weird. That ice blowjob is more common than I figured
>>
I like them because you get the $1 coins as change. I'll pay with a $20 bill, get my bag of ice and get 18 $1 coins and a quarter back. At least once a week some gas station attendant will try telling me it isn't money when I try paying with them.
>>
>>9278648
What if a masked man pisses in the container?
>>
>>9279278
...maybe.
>>
>>9280022
American education system everyone
>>
>>9280815
Nope
gas station attendants don't want to be bothered with coins
They would sooner destroy your fuel filter than they would allow you to give them a quarter to cover the few cents past the last dollar.
>>
>>9279278
>Are you harvesting kidneys from the bums & hookers that hang around those places?
No, but that sounds like a quick way to get money.
>>
>Buy all the ice from the machine and store it in a cooler right next to the machine
>Sell it for twice as much and people will have no choice but to buy it from you
this is how you defeat automated ice
>>
>>9280897
Lol that's pure capitalism.
>>
>>9280876
Wtf, past gas attendant speaking here, unless you pay with a zip lock bag of coins, there isn't a problem
>>
>>9279278
>he doesn't know about mini lobster season
>>
>>9279278
What is second shift
What is third shift
My god it's like someone has never had a job.

On the other (same?) hand, these seem convenient.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.