[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Impress Ramsay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: sosig.png (211KB, 348x327px) Image search: [Google]
sosig.png
211KB, 348x327px
>Hear a knock in the middle of the night
>Get up and answer the door, baseball bat in hand
>Ramsay greets you and asks for your name, his breath smells of cooking wine and his eyes are reddened
>He charges past you before you can comprehend what's going on
>Makes beeline for your kitchen
>Pulls out a cutting board, puts pot with water on the stove and turns on the stove, the water slowly coming to a boil
>Shoves the cutting board into your arms making you drop the baseball bat as you walk into your kitchen to see what's going on.
>"Roight then, I need you to cook me something grand." he says, sitting down at the dining room table adjacent to the kitchen.
>You are tired and rightfully pissed so you slam the cutting board on the counter and walk over to the table.
>"And if I don't?"
>"Then you die like you lived, a waste of 9 months and your dad's alfredo sauoce." He says as he pulls out a pistol from his third forehead fold, pointing it squarely at your now sweating temple.
>The pistol wavers for a moment, he is inebriated but you don't want to take a chance on his faulty British aim.
>You have one chance to earn your right to live from Ramsay, you shuffle back to the kitchen and eye the pot of water now at a healthy boil.
>You take a knee and attempt to summon the spirit of Bobby Flay to guide you through the meal you are about to prepare.
>wyd?
>>
Sorry chef all I have is some tendies in the freezer and a jar of artichoke hearts
>>
>>9277350
some girl on master chef jr rolled 1 ingredient an d it was aspergers. she made the best dish out of all of them using only aspergers. can't be that hard to impress him.
>>
>>9277362
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM
>>
imagine banging her daughter without a rubber and when ramsay sees it

"it's fucking raaawwww!'
>>
>>9277350
sopa de macaco
>>
I would make a seasoning of flour, breadcrumbs, salt pepper and a bit of turmeric, then take a dump and roll the log in seasoning, then fry in some olive oil till crispy.
While the turd is resting, I would quickly go to my sleeping wife and remove her menstrual cup, and empty her period blood into a little pan, with some butter, salt, and abit of red wine, and simmer for a few minutes to thicken it up. I would then artfully drizzle the sauce over the fried log and serve it to Gordon.
The pot of boiling water is for his head if he dislikes my meal.
>>
>>9277485
Better answer than I expected writing this desu
>>
>>9277485
>he played with his own shit
shameful desu
>>
>>9277369
>aspergers
What kind of dish did she make?
>>
"Waitress... this water is wet... look at it. Wow."
*pours water on floor*
"Just like piss. Where is the chef?"
>>
>>9277735
"Where do you get your ice, is it locally grown?"
"it's...frozen"
"Fockin hell"
>>
Gonna try my hand at a carbonara. I have some eggs and parmesan in the fridge and bacon in the freezer. I know it's not pecorino or pancetta, but what can you do.
>>
>>9278138
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AAdKl1UYZs
>>
>>9278102
"You're serving up utter SHIT in here, don't lie to me!"
"I think the ice is good"
"It's FROZEN! You don't serve frozen bloody food in restraunts!"
*walks on top restraunt floor to talk to customers*
"Everyone, that ice in your glass is frozen. Don't eat any more, we're closing down."
>>
>>9278138
Dangit dude now I want italian
>>
>>9277369

this right here, along with the VERY limited amount of content i was able to view and sit thru makes me absolutely fucking dispise it

ill stick to HK which is atleast 95% actual chefs trying to win and probably 2-3 plants who get chosen just to create some buzz the first few episodes

the best part about HK (After just finishing season 12 and working on 13) is that each season the best person always wins and the bullshit gets cut out quick

sure sometimes theres 3-4 bullshit ppl but you just know they'll be cut eventually and you look forward to that

also after the first few seasons Ramsay broke tradition and started cutting ppl to bypass teams attempt to put a great guy up there an get eliminated, sometimes even on the team who won

thats what makes this the best going reality show ever imho

he doesnt give a fuck if a nigger makes the final
or if one of each race

shit he kicked a fucking guy with autism and a growth spurt issue out in like season 4 or 5 in the early episodes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.