[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Making Soft Drinks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: SodaStream_Pure.jpg (94KB, 350x750px) Image search: [Google]
SodaStream_Pure.jpg
94KB, 350x750px
Anyone know any cheap(er) alternatives to SodaStream Machines? Could I just buy a water carbonator and add concentrate?
>>
Club soda and concentrate
Or just drink water
>>
File: Stainless_Soda_Siphon_2L.jpg (42KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Stainless_Soda_Siphon_2L.jpg
42KB, 320x320px
>>9277052

A soda siphon. Been around for decades.
>>
>>9277052
Seltzer and concentrate works. Better if you make your own flavored syrups or use juice.

>>9277091
These produce an extremely soft carbonation. Much different than bottled soda waters people have grown accustomed to. They're nice to have and show especially if you're into novelty, but economically it's cheaper and easier to buy bottles of seltzer.
>>
You can pick up a 2l bottle of supermarket own brand water for pennies OP. Just add flavoring.
>>
>>9277121
I drink a lot of seltzer and the Sodastream is a lifesaver compared to dealing with tons of bottles or cans of seltzer, having to dispose of the packaging, running out and having to get more.

It sucks. Sodastream is much better.

Also if you're a madman you can put white wine into the bottles and make ghetto sparkling wine if you want mimosas or something without opening champagne.
>>
>>9277121
>These produce an extremely soft carbonation.

Only when they're used incorrectly. The key is that the water or beverage needs to be COLD before carbonating, thus allowing you to dissolve more CO2 in it. Another trick is to vent the headspace in the siphon while you're charging it. And if that's not enough for you (you madman) you can hit it with 2 chargers instead of one.

I use mine often and I frequently get complaints that the drinks have "too strong a carbonation".
>>
Brewing yeast, xylitol (unfermentable sugar), and what ever your flavor is.
Bottle that abd you're good to go in a week
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.