[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Experimental Gastro-Food

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3371.jpg (33KB, 599x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3371.jpg
33KB, 599x400px
Don't get me wrong, all those fancy ass food are probably delicious as fuck.
But- they're not accessible.
They're expensive. If I make something fancy as fuck I wanna share it with people but the masses aren't gonna drop $400 for a single meal.

If you can't eat a food, then it's not a food. It's a decoration.

From what I've heard this is something really ticking devisive.
I dunno, what do you think?
>>
>>9274897
Nice post, Herr Marx. Of course the things the elites amuse themselves with will be out of reach of the common man. But keep in mind the common man is not really in a position to appreciate them anyways. Because he's programmed to look at anything that looks like OP pic and judge it as pretentious bullshit. So most folks kinda know where they stand. The only folks stuck in the middle are the people who make just enough money to put on airs once in a while and go out to a posh place, but can't do so as often as they'd like to. And really, fuck those people.
>>
conspicuous consumption
>>
>>9274897
You're exactly right. I'm a medfag and tonight I had dinner with a drug rep at Ruth's Chris. Their company picked up the tab. I eat there a few times a month and as I walk from the parking lot to the front door I always have the displeasure of seeing a homeless person or two across the street begging for change that could never afford to eat there with me. So we should take the money that I make because I've dedicated my entire goddamn life to the science and practice of medicine and spread that money around so that every unwashed lazy piece of shit can eat every bit as well as I do. You've opened my eyes OP. You glorious winged faggot.
>>
File: 1501198942327.jpg (176KB, 787x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501198942327.jpg
176KB, 787x960px
>>9275542
> "Ruth's Chris"

Premium bait. Almost as good as that shoe leather they serve for $100 a pop.
>>
>>9275549
No bait. It is what it is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.