[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ketchup

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0197.jpg (19KB, 461x353px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
19KB, 461x353px
Can we all agree that ketchup is the best condiment? You can put it on steaks, fries, hot dogs, and burgers.
>>
Salt is the best condiment. MSG is more powerful, but it comes at a cost, there for regular NaCl salt is the best.
>>
File: ketc.jpg (243KB, 940x540px) Image search: [Google]
ketc.jpg
243KB, 940x540px
No, fuck you! Ketchup is the worst condiment ever created!
>>
File: mayonnaise-vs-miracle-whip.jpg (15KB, 340x192px) Image search: [Google]
mayonnaise-vs-miracle-whip.jpg
15KB, 340x192px
>>9274458
>>
Definitely. My favorite is on steak. There's a small restaurant in my town that offers wagyu beef. I like to take my food home, so I'll get a wagyu filet mignon to go. It's usually cooled down on the drive home, so I'll stick it in the microwave for five minutes while I'm getting ready.
>Butter two slices of bread
>Put down on griddle
>A piece of American cheese on each piece of bread
>Once cheese melts put two tablespoons of ketchup on bread
>Chop up filet into thin strips and put between bread
Always delicious
>>
>>9274528
I know you're just shitposting, but it still makes me angry. Well done!
>>
In Australia we have tomato sauce, is this the same as ketchup?
>>
>>9274465
what fucking cost?
>>
>>9274458
It's sweet, sour, salty and savoury all at the same time. It's amazing.

I'm no snob. But I don't use it often. Only for fries and hot dogs, and that's like twice a year.
>>
Christ, amerilards didn't even create their enshrined national condiment. From wikipedia:

In the 17th century, the Chinese mixed a concoction of pickled fish and spices and called it (in the Amoy dialect) kôe-chiap or kê-chiap (鮭汁, Mandarin Chinese guī zhī, Cantonese gwai1 zap1) meaning the brine of pickled fish (鮭, salmon; 汁, juice) or shellfish.[6] By the early 18th century, the table sauce had made it to the Malay states (present day Malaysia and Singapore), where it was tasted by English colonists. The Indonesian-Malay word for the sauce was kecap (pronounced "kay-chap"). That word evolved into the English word "ketchup".[7] English settlers then took ketchup with them to the American colonies.[1]
>>
>>9274612
It has the same name and nothing else in common.
>>
>>9274557
You're reading it upside down!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.