[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you eat when you're sick /ck/? I eat McDonalds.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

What do you eat when you're sick /ck/? I eat McDonalds.
>>
Broccoli beef and Hot and sour soup. Triple red chili oil on everything
>>
>>9274135
I eat soup. Maybe some vagina.
>>
>>9274144
Hot and Sour Soup always, the dish I get with it varies. Nothing better for a cold than spicy asian.
>>
human growth hormone
>>
>>9274135
I used to get extra-hot curry whenever I was congested. Worked like a charm.
>>
File: 1442528068364.jpg (44KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
1442528068364.jpg
44KB, 540x405px
>>9274135
my dad gave us habanero sauce when we had colds. cleared the nose up real fast.
>>
>>9274204
What if you have AIDS? Does Habenero clear that up two?
>>
If by sick you mean hungover, then I too eat McDonald's. Last time my hangover meal was
>18 nuggets
>McDouble
>Small fry
>Large soda
The golden chicken is the key
>>
>>9274207
Only if you put it inside of your pee hole on the regular
>>
>>9274207
Only a .45 caliber HP to the head fixes AIDS, baka.
>>
soup, and i add extra spice to everything
>>
>>9274210
>If by sick you mean hungover

No, I don't
>>
>>9274204
me on the right
>>
>>9274210
>No McChicken
McDonalds only serves the best food on the go or in the restaurant, but for me the best sandwhich is the McChicken.
>>
>>9274384
Go find a job, Indon
>>
>>9274135
mcdonalds aswell
i got so sick once i could barely stand up, i shat my toilet 3 times and clogged it and i didnt have the strenght to do anything about it
having a mcdonalds to poop nearby saved my life
>>
File: caracu con batatas 1.jpg (53KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
caracu con batatas 1.jpg
53KB, 400x306px
>>9274135
tea with honey and lemon's juice.
Or a soup.

but with the soup comes the meat and bones , there is this fluid inside the spine , old natives call it "caracĂș" in here , is just the most pefect meal i eated in my life.
[spoiler]boiled for a long time until it as the texture of a jelly , get the fluid with a knife or fork and put in on a slice of bread , add salt on it and that's it , i shiver in pleasure when i eat that that's how good it is[/spoiler]
>>
>>9274135

When I feel myself getting sick I'll make arun and stock up on stuff that's quick to make like frozen lasagna, soup and ramen. I'll also pick up a jug of Tropicana and a couple bags of plain chips.
>>
>>9274135
just soups
>>
>>9274135

Maccas marketing team working OT today?
>>
>>9276183
>Maccas
Fag
>>
File: 1434134582358.jpg (7KB, 153x179px) Image search: [Google]
1434134582358.jpg
7KB, 153x179px
>>9274135
>ctrl + f
>"medicine"
>0 results
>>
>>9274135
A bottle of Cognac X.O. and a few Paracetamol 500 mg.
>>
>>9274135
Depends on what kind/how sick.

If I just have a cold I like to make a spicy soup with lots of veggies.

If I've got the flu or something I normally just stick with tea and whatever amount of toast I can keep down.
>>
>>9274135
I get a plain double cheeseburger, sprite and a small fry after a stomach bug clears up enough for me to drive my sick ass to the drive thru. Clogs you right back up
>>
>>9274135
Chicken and chick peas soup
>>
File: issei sagawa.jpg (22KB, 454x356px) Image search: [Google]
issei sagawa.jpg
22KB, 454x356px
>>9274135
>rich chicken soup
>black tea with lemon and honey
>rice with baked apples, cinnamon and cream
>long pork
>>
>>9274135
If I'm sick enough to the point where I can't really eat I'll get some good multigrain bread for toast, and have that along with Gatorade or juice. Otherwise I eat normally. After being really sick though I actually crave tendies and fries with honey mustard, high calorie food with a good amount of protein and easy to digest carbs is good for recovery.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.