[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: ir-stock_0.jpg (29KB, 380x237px) Image search: [Google]
ir-stock_0.jpg
29KB, 380x237px
any good?
>>
File: IMG_2343.jpg (21KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2343.jpg
21KB, 240x240px
How about you go there and form your own opinion you piece of shit?
>>
I used to work there. Have you ever been to a chain restaurant before? Same shit. It is good, not the best, but good.
>>
>>9273634
I used to also work there. if I were you I'd get a triple prime burger. the bun is better than the normal burgers. get one with bacon and bbq and some onion tanglers. if they still have chicken spring rolls as a appetizer get that too. those two things are what I would steal nightly
>>
>>9273634
For a fat useless fuck like you, yes.
>>
File: 1477086985999.jpg (32KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1477086985999.jpg
32KB, 640x360px
>>9273634
The only thing that's solid there, last time I checked, was the salad bar. They use legit ingredients aside from the dressing, which is all bagged.

The lettuce and whatnot though is all prepped from scratch. Everything else is shit and frozen. Grab a to-go salad and dress it yourself at home.
>>
>>9273640
How about you either answer his question or leave the thread you fucking idiot. You absolute fool.
I hope you die.
I hope you fucking die.
>>9273634
Foods alright, terrible servers and atmosphere.
>>
>>9274211
Wrong. The salad dressing is all made in house.

t. Ruby tuesday bartender
>>
>>9273634
So I've never been. I get that this place is meant to appeal to tragically young baby boomers who's spent too much of their lives listening to Classic Rock FM radio. Other than that what exactly is the gimmick?
>>
>>9274305
Uh, wrong, worked the salad bar and the line. The only dressing made from scratch is the waldorf. Everything else comes is bags.

You get nothing, you lose, good day sir.
>>
>>9274313
OP here, I had a steak and it was pretty good. $18 seemed kinda high but I don't have access to a kitchen right now so can't cook. really need to learn to cook my own burger//steak
>>
File: 1502139805216.png (868KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1502139805216.png
868KB, 554x400px
>>9274313
You're wrong jackass. Ever since the revamped the menu like 10 months ago its all made from scratch.
>>
>>9274325
>said the bartender

Make me a drink bitch and shut your mouth.
>>
meh, they're like a more expensive version of applebees
you're better going to applebees
>>
>>9274344
Get back in the kitchen Pablo, you'll scare the guests with your smell and tattoos
>>
my mom used to take me to one when I was a kid. I'm pretty sure that the tendies are just sysco. I don't know where the broccoli cheese soup comes from but it was the only thing I liked on the menu. the last few times I went the prices kept going up while the bowls got smaller. I saw an article a while ago saying that a bunch of locations were getting closed down and I'm not surprised.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.