[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are given a pound of ham shanks. What do you make with them anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: ham shanks.jpg (71KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
ham shanks.jpg
71KB, 800x559px
You are given a pound of ham shanks. What do you make with them anon?
>>
>>9271744
Eat them raw, you fucking mook
>>
>>9271744
Pea and ham soup
>>
red beans & rice
>>
>>9271744
Pound? Looks like I haven't been given much. Braise it.
>>
>>9271768
this
>>
>>9271768
Making this today, gonna be gud
>>
>>9271744
White bean soup, of course.
>>
>>9271744
Either >>9271785 or a big mess of turnip/collard greens.
>>
Osso Buco
>>
>>9271744
Donate them to the homeless shelter, I'm vegan
>>
>>9271744
i'll boil them with water and maybe a little salt, and then hold it in my hands and eat it like i'm a peasant lucky enough to have meat
>>
Goulash.
>>
>>9271768
This. Pea soup is one of the greatest foods of all time, but it has been memed into obscurity by picky eaters because it looks like baby shit.
>>
>>9272553
No one fucking cares
>>
>>9272627
i like your style.
>>
>>9271744
Throw them away. I follow a whole foods plants based diet.
>>
>>9271744
White bean and ham soup, with some nice cast iron cornbread. I've got a recipe if you'd like it.
>>
>>9273070
Fuck you, vegan bitch.
>>
>>9273070
>animals raised and died, corpses cut up and commercialized
>throw the corpse away and waste the suffering of the animal
Posturing quasi-vegan detected
>>
Put them on a char siu barbecue marinade and grill them 1 day later
>>
File: navy beans and ham.jpg (124KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
navy beans and ham.jpg
124KB, 1000x666px
>>9273089
No need, that's exactly what I bought them for. I've got eight portions of beef-vegetable soup in the freezer from last week, a pot of chili from last night to portion out, navy bean and ham is up next. Tomorrow or the day after, it'll be red beans & rice with andouille. Then I'll be fixed for soups for the month with only about 8 total hours of cooking, counting prep and clean-up, not counting farting up the couch playing vidya while it simmers. Thanks for offer though soupbro.
>>
>>9273185
That all sounds marvelous. Hope the soup comes out fantastic buddy.
>>
Lentil soup with chunks of the meat off the houghs in it.
>>
>>9271744
I take mine raw
>>
>>9271744
I'll pound your ham shank, you little slut.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.