[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to stop people from stealing food from you thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: catte2.jpg (881KB, 1968x2336px) Image search: [Google]
catte2.jpg
881KB, 1968x2336px
alright /ck/

how the fuck do i stop my brother from drinking all the milk in the fridge
its so fucking annoying
>>
Shoot him in the head.
>>
>>9271568
no violence and confrontation please those things will not work
>>
File: tumblr_onjfujmsf61ssnf1qo8_250.gif (3MB, 177x260px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onjfujmsf61ssnf1qo8_250.gif
3MB, 177x260px
piss in it
>>
File: sl16.jpg (71KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sl16.jpg
71KB, 1080x1080px
>>9271600
who is this beautiful girl?
>>
>>9271559
Dissolve estrogen tablets in the milk jugs and then marry your sister when he turns 18.
>>
ask your brother to kindly stop drinking all your milk and suggest going in on some items you both consider "pantry" #quenchhisthrist
>>
>>9271559
Buy more milk.
>>
>>9271559
Kill yourself for being a whiny bitch
>>
>>9271559
Shit in the milk.
Then brush his teeth with a dog brush
>>
>>9271559
1. Put dick in milk carton
2. Take picture of dick in milk carton.
3. Wait for him to drink from milk carton.
4. Show him picture.
>>
>>9271714
What if that's his kink ha..ha
>>
>>9271706
This. Have a conversation with him. Will probably solve the problem.
>>
>>9271559
Put a drop of red food coloring in the milk and write special milk on it.

No way in hell would i drink milk with a slightly red tint and have special milk written on it.

If that don't work have two jugs the one in the front mix white pepper into it and the jug in the back is yours.
>>
>>9271580
No siblings detected.
>>
>>9271720
Then you can proceed for wincest :)
>>
>>9271559
EVERYONE, this BRO doesn't stop shit when told to stop shit,
THEREFORE FOOD WARFARE!!!!!!

Hide Resources, get ultrapasteurized milk in cartons to hide large volume NOT in expected resource station. Put in Drinking or even NONDRINKING containers that hide/don't show its full of milk.
ALWAYS leave a jug of milk with RANCID MILK, barely any of it of course to CONDITION TO GET THEIR OWN MILK.
Watch your back because BRO will watch you for milk incoming usability for a while.

Direct poisoning of resources WILL lead to retaliation and confrontation. Someone destroying a body of water that a neighboring country is drilling water from will lead to both direct and indirect conflict. Making it look like said body of water dried up and became algae tainted won't cause immense intelligence gathering.
>>
>>9271559
Put a label on it that says "I stuck my dick in this"

PS: Make sure to stick your dick in it. you may need to chub up a bit first to get it through the hole
>>
>Don't drink because
Adding because to a request is a neat psychology trick, it makes people more likely to adhere to your requests because that's how our brains work; not finishing the sentence should make him paranoid.
>>
>>9271580
>bullet in the head won't work against your brother
what the fuck kinda monster is he? just let him have the damn milk
>>
Milk isn't so expensive that he can't drink as much as he wants
Buy more
>>
>>9271559
You have to kill him, it's the only way
>>
Move out.
>>
>>9271559
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXbn9joJWOY

this will provide the answers
>>
>>9271559
You should get in his bed at night and make out with him. You know, as a joke, ha ha.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.