[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recipes For A Poorfag

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

Got a bag of pic related, and am a pretty shitty cook. I will be poor for at least the next 6 months and would like some recommendations as to what I can do with these.
I already season with Essence of Emeril and bake for about 30 minutes, then serve with rice.
Also I have no grill
>>
using a pan you can cook them if you defrost them in the microwave. then do w/e you want. chicken can be added to any sauce or w/e. butter Noddles as well. bag of egg noodles is like a buck.
>>
buy a rice cooker, recipe for chopped chicken, rice, green chiles is around. foolproof and not as big as a slow cooker
>>
Please buy some rice to serve with, you need carbohydrates for energy. Also if you have some oil, like olive oil sprinkle it on top of your food in generous amounts so that you are maintaining a caloric surplus, thus you are not starving.
>>
>>9269709
Forgot to read :)
>>
Best budget cooking, shit you not is pasta. 88c for a pound of noodle, 8.00 for quart of olive oil which will last two months, 3.50 for parm (the most expensive part) which lasts anywhere from two to three weeks. If you don't have spices garlic and salt are very cheap, and will help you in the future. When you have extra cash you can add protein to it, usually chicken like pic related or shrimp, which is 5-6$ frozen.

Master your pasta-fu, it is cheaper than ramen and better for you -- probably
>>
>>9269589
Chicken breast, rice-a-roni, salsa, cheddar cheese. Add the salsa in while the rice-a-roni is cooking and let it reduce some. Mix in the cheddar a few minutes before it's done so it can melt. Serve with tortilla chips.
>>
File: chicken-soup-ck-223497-x.jpg (35KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
chicken-soup-ck-223497-x.jpg
35KB, 420x420px
>>9269589
MOTHERFUCKIN CHICKEN SOUP FOR DAYS, BITCH! Chicken and wild rice, chicken noodle, chicken tortilla, chicken and mushroom. Soups are awesome. Cheap, nutritious, delicious, and you can make them in bulk and freeze the portioned-out leftovers for later.
>>
>>9269589
A bag of chicken breast is not what I would call poorfag food. Yes, it is simple, and it isn't overly expensive, but you pay quite a bit for boneless skinless breast pound for pound when you compare it with a whole chicken.
Plus you can do more with a whole chicken than you can with breast. As long as none of it is fried, you can re-use the bones in soup stock.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.