[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix fast food /ck/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: a90.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
a90.png
24KB, 200x200px
How do we fix fast food /ck/?
>>
Replace every menu item with McChickens.
>>
>>9266930
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL435B8F0CB00AF764
>>
File: pdp_beefy_crunch_burrito.jpg (133KB, 610x484px) Image search: [Google]
pdp_beefy_crunch_burrito.jpg
133KB, 610x484px
>>9266930
Bring back the Beefy Crunch Burrito
>>
Only serve plain rice with steamed veggies or fried rice with veggies.
>>
It's already perfect

We're living in the Golden age of fast food
>>
>>9266930
Less of them. Make them less available so companies will have to make it better
>>
>>9267205

Perhaps the most backwards thinking I've ever witnessed

Not at all how it works
>>
BRING BACK TACO BELL ROLLED TACOS REEEEEEE
>>
>>9267082
My place has it. it's called the nacho crunch griller or something like that.
>>
less wannabe cooking threads, more fast food threads
>>
>>9267215
How so? with less around its a mstter of consumer wanting to gind it worth going to. So instead of it being plentiful, there has to be thought snd business has to compete. Whats your idea?
>>
>>9267281

More restraunts and chains in an area creates a brutal, efficient market, which encourages only the best, most innovative/best tasting ones to win
>>
>>9267287
No it doesnt. The same fast food in the same block always is around. They are there because of how cheap they are
>>
>>9267324

Your reasoning is shite

If two chains were close enough (same plaza) the consumer will always choose the one that gives them the most utility, which is a function of cost and item quality unless there are some other outside factors
>>
>>9267359
Your solution is a saturationand you call my reasoning shit.
Okay.
>>
>>9267362

Yup
>>
>>9267381
There's literally no reason to use a trip you drunk bastard
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (73KB, 920x696px) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
73KB, 920x696px
>>9267399

I can go through all my old posts in archives online and do frequently

I've also reconnected with old IRC friends on this very board because they recognized my name

So there are at least two
>>
>>9267399
He's been autistically foaming at the mouth for the last few hours or so

It's best to hide and ignore everything he posts
>>
Automate the ordering process. Big touchscreens in the drive-through, smaller touchscreens inside the restaurant. Fast-food menus are already very standardized - this should keep UI confusion to a minimum. Keep maybe one lane open for orders taken directly by human staff, for the vision-impaired, the nostalgic, and people who ask annoying questions about food allergens. Continue to prepare and deliver the food with human staff, to keep that "friendly" and "personable" touch.

In fast food, customer contact with staff is too brief to have more than a fleeting positive impact, which is more than outweighed by the potential aggravation of having your order screwed up by a fat finger or a strange accent, and not finding out until you're three blocks away. Machines aren't as good as humans at preparing and packaging food, but humans add almost nothing but error risk to the fast-food ordering process. Humans should do what humans are good at, and machines should do what machines are good at.
>>
>>9266930
Come up with a new side that isn't fried potatoes but still complements meat sandwiches.
>>
>>9267492
Chickpea flour fries
>>
>>9267424
downvote
>>
File: 2639238430_494ae20b6e_o[1].jpg (42KB, 425x283px) Image search: [Google]
2639238430_494ae20b6e_o[1].jpg
42KB, 425x283px
>>9267506
You mean, panisses?
>>
>>9267519
>panisses
What the fuck did you just call me.

According to your pic and this link
http://www.davidlebovitz.com/panisses-1/
They are much thicker than fries, but it looks pretty similar
>>
>>9267082
Pretty sure it still exists as the beefy nacho griller.
>>
File: Painis_Cupcake[1].png (107KB, 234x234px) Image search: [Google]
Painis_Cupcake[1].png
107KB, 234x234px
>>9267533
>What the fuck did you just call me.
You heard me just fine, Cupcake.

But seriously, "chickpea flour fries" are (a) already a thing and (b) not even the weirdest thing that's been served on a fast-food menu. Falafel's already practically mainstream.

I don't see why they wouldn't work, aside from needing a name that sounds less silly in English.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.