[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tendies and tater tots - is there a better meal? Answer: NO!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Tendies and tater tots - is there a better meal?

Answer: NO!
>>
>>9264896
Sure, if you're an autistic manchild
>>
>>9264896
I know le funny tendies memes xD brought you here, but you need to go back.
>>
Question: how did "tendies" become associated with NEETs anyway? That shit is expensive.
>>
>>9264950
Mom pays for them
>>
>>9264896
>all those carbs
Wew lad
>>
>>9264961
Wow, for real? When I was living at home, you either ate whatever mom wanted to make or you went hungry
was I abused?
>>
>>9264896
great meal, better ones maybe but enjoy what you have man
i'm in a great mood and have made it my goal to compliment everyone i can on this board tonight and this is one of the ones i really mean
spoiler: i hope you have shit tons of ketchup for the tots, it 's the only way
>>
>>9264950
inexplicable r9k meme
>>
>>9265915
nope that's how everyone older than maybe 25 grew up
we were poor and my mom took us to grocery stores to eat free samples for dinner sometimes
i was happy to eat anything
>>
yes. fish sticks and tater tots. fish sticks are the original tendies.
>>
>>9266585
This
Sea tendies>>>tendies
>>
where did you find an easy bake oven that big?
>>
>>9268173
BREVILLE
>>
>>9264896
>tater tots
Not Smiles
At least get crowns.
>>
>>9266549
I'm over 10 years past your age threshold and when I was growing up my brother and I were given the option to shop for groceries for meals we would be responsible for cooking if we wanted.

Were you people really not allowed any influence over the food the family ate? I don't mean as a toddler, but from elementary school age it was already starting and past the age of 10 I was cooking the family dinner at least once or twice a week.
>>
>>9264896

Deep fry that shit, OP. Much better texture than baked.
>>
>>9264896
Can you repeat the question please?
>>
>>9268196
Well aren't you fucking special
>>
>>9264950
It's a food stereotypically eaten by children and adults with the palate of children.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.