[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Food rescue from mold.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170805_125657.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170805_125657.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
OK, so , I just did not get to eat a coulee of schnitzels. And when I got them out of the fridge they had a tony grey / fur form mold sprouting, barely noticeable. So I started cutting off the affected areas.

I am however thinking of getting rid of the entire coating.

Is this wasted effort to even try or is there still a chance to salvage the meal for a quick bite?
>>
>>9263606
uma delicia
>>
>>9263606
>couple
>tiny

I so hate my mobile device.
>>
>>9263606
If you don't have a pussy ass gut, you'll be fine.
>>
>>9263610
Right, still did not address the two eat options.

The full options are

Partial declaring with the detected mould area(as pic shoes)
Complete declaring
Throw away.

You are on the eat side, but you have not specified which.

Thank you!
>>
>>9263618
>declaring
>decoating

My hatred for mobile is never ending.
Computer can't be fixed fast enough....
>>
>>9263606
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Grey
>>
Spend ten extra seconds proofreading, your phone doesn't hide what you've typed.

Visible mold is only the fruiting body of the fungus. The fungus itself is practically invisible. If you see mold, then the entire thing's already threaded with it.

After cutting the mold off, it's up to you to decide if you still want to consume it. You should be fine, but if something goes wrong, at least you'll know why.
>>
>>9263650
Yeah, but that was the question. If it was just starting to be noticeable has it already penetrated through the coating and has the meat gone bad?

Eve if one can not be certain what is most likely?
>>
>>9263723
It kind of answers it
>>9263650
Said that technically you should be fine, but to be certain remove the coating. Then you can consume it, but if you feel sick afterwards then the mold has spread in enough quantity to the meat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.