[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wendys isnt that good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: DSC05383.png (642KB, 640x479px) Image search: [Google]
DSC05383.png
642KB, 640x479px
Just wanted to share a small anecdote of mine today. Sometimes when I get late night cravings I just end up going to mcdonalds. But tonight I decided to go to Wendys to try it out since I havent had it in years.

I got 2 of those crispy chicken sandwiches and a jr cheeseburger and I have to say I wasnt really pleased. It was all kind of cold when I got it and the bread on the sandwiches just seemed very low quality. I dont know why people would get these over a mcchicken or mcdouble. Can anyone explain?
>>
Yeah, I'm sure no one has ever received a kind of cold mcdouble with seemingly low quality bread from McDonalds late at night before.
>>
>>9263240
/thread
>>
nigger
>>
Generally I find Wendy's to be one of the better nationwide chains. I would say that that they come in #2 or #3 when it comes to chicken sandwiches compared to the champ Chick-fil-A.

Their burgers are a bit lower, but still generally pretty good.
>>
>>9263233
>Sometimes when I get late night cravings
fuck off fattie
kys
>>
File: wendys-hot-and-juicy-burger.jpg (290KB, 627x453px) Image search: [Google]
wendys-hot-and-juicy-burger.jpg
290KB, 627x453px
>>9263233
>Not getting the Dave's hot & juicy double

The thin Jr parties are shit Anon, go for the real burger with all the fixings!
>>
>>9263349
Dave's double is the best fast food sandwich unironically
>>
>>9263233
I only get the spicy chicken sandwich when I go to wendys
>>
Don't usually like Wendy's but that queso burger was good
>>
nigger
>>
>>9263233
Why even go to Wendy's to get a crispy chicken? It's by far the shittiest sandwich. Disgusting processed meat and low quality breading.

Almost everything there is decent quality but that shit. Maybe think for a second before you order shit then complain about it.
>>
>>9263233
>not getting the triple baconator
>>
>>9263233
Matters where you're at, I've moved a lot and my preferences change a lot based on location, where I am now all fast food is shit because only blacks work fast food.
>>
>>9263233
If you've ever ordered something with their cheese sauce on it like those cheese and bacon fries, you'll know that the stuff is EXTREMELY acidic. In addition to the general flavor of the stuff, this makes it genuinely taste like vomit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.