[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Not cooking your eggs like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2336.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2336.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
> Not cooking your eggs like this
>>
Scrambled dry
>>
>Using a metal utensil
My wife is a cunt, she'd try to rip my dick off for even risking a scratch on the cookware.
>>
>>9262646
>eating eggs

https://nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-vs-cigarettes-in-atherosclerosis/
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/debunking-egg-industry-myths/
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/eggs-and-arterial-function/
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-the-egg-board-designs-misleading-studies/
https://nutritionfacts.org/video/does-cholesterol-size-matter/
>>
>>9262646
>eating literal cholesterol bombs
>>
File: 307990.jpg (92KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
307990.jpg
92KB, 640x480px
>>9262797
>>9262774
>>
>>9262646
I can see you cracked the egg open on the side of the pan.
You're a pleb
>>
>>9262774
>>9262797

repeat after me

DIETARY. CHOLESTEROL. HAS. NO. SIGNIFICANT. CAUSAL. LINK. TO. HDL. AND. LDL. LEVELS. IN. HUMANS.
>>
>>9263026
dietary cholesterol has no significant causal link to hdl and ldl in humans
>>
>>9263026
dietary cholesterol has no significant causal link to hdl and ldl in humans
>>
>>9263026
dietary
cholesterol
has
no
significant
causal
link
to
hdl
and
ldl
in
humans
>>
>>9262646
What does chicken pussy smell like? Eggs.
>>
>>9262646
Why do omelettes smell different cooking to fried eggs?
>>
>>9263038
Eveb though he cracked the eggs on the side of the pan, yolks didn't break.
This makes OP a legend. What's your method of cracking eggs without breaking the yolk?
If I crack 2 regardless of whether I tap them just hard enough to break, or on the side of the pan, 1 of the 2 will have broken yolks going into the pan
>>
>>9263120
>>9263026

Meant to reply to this
>>9263011
>>
>>9263011
Just because he can't handle it doesn't mean anyone else can't. I've never f'ed up an egg on the side of a pan in my life
>>
>>9262646
>breaking the yolk
fagget
>>
>>9263120
what, do you smash the egg hard enough to wedge the pan half way through it? Have some self control, a few gentle taps will break the shell, then you do the rest with your thumb.
>>
>>9262747
You have to beat her into submission
>>
>>9262747
Sounds hot senpai, does she peg you too?
>>
I make every effort to avoid breaking the yolks. I cover the pan with a lid to steam the whites at the top. I cut my buttered toast into soldiers and dunk them in ketchup (mixed with sriracha and turmeric powder), then into the delicious gooey hot yolks. There's no better breakfast. If you don't like that, you're a little bitch.
>>
>>9262774
>worrying about eggs when 90% of people on this board live off fast food and the other 10% cook with bacon grease or butter.
>>
>>9263120

How fucking heavy handed are you? For real if you do break the yolk you are a child or have some sort of motor control issue....
>>
>>9263120
Not OP but I usually break my eggs with the spine of my knife, turned sideways 45° so really only oneedge of the spine cracks the yolk.
>>
>>9262646

That pan is too hot.
>>
>>9263843

So was your mum last night.
>>
>>9263367
She's right to defend her precious cookware from nitwits.
>>
>>9263843
That pan looks like it was found on a garbage dump and spraypainted over.
>>
>>9262747
i dont give a shit about the metal, my issue is that shits getting burned, theres not enough oil and the pan is too small
>>
>>9263120
Crack the egg on a hard, flat surface.
>>
>>9264000
This. Cracking on the edge of a pan/bowl in a dumb meme
>>
>>9263259
Not OP but I always smash the sun on purpose. Crawling in my skiiin
>>
>>9264004
Retard.
>>
>>9262797
>wanting to live after 50
>>
>>9262646
>cooking your eggs like that
>>
>>9262646
>> Not cooking your eggs like this

With a metal fork in a flaking Teflon pan? No, thank you.
>>
>>9262925
>>
>>9263405
relax
>>
>>9263959
Raised by single mommy detected.
>>
>>9263120
Do you break your dick every time you masturbate?
>>
>>Not cooking
>>Is baking
>>
>>9262797
>eating
>>
>>9262646
WHY IS YOUR PAN SO HOT
>>
>>9269086
I like my egg crispy around edges
>>
>>9264714
dying of malnutrition you dont just drop dead from pure happy healthiness in a heartbeet
>>
>>9262646
As an Englishman, if you break the yolk intentionally, my opinion is that you're a dick.
>>
desu I just leave them in zip locks until mornings when I zap them for a couple minutes for quick scrambled with toast on the side
>>
>>9263585
Id rather cook with butter than margarine, atleast i know all thats in it
Also who cooks with bacon greasr unless toasting bread in it when frying bacon for a sandwich
>>
>>9263105
In an omletted, both the yolk and whites cook together, in a fried eggs, just the white cooks directly, and the yolk cooks by heat transferred through the white, or through steam
>>
If the yolks aren't runny as fuck, you just ruined the eggs. The only thing that should be completely cooked is the egg white.

Runny yolks are love, runny yolks are life.
>>
>>9263120
I crack mine into a wine glass, then let them slip out unto the hot pan.
>>
>>9271054
Bacon grease is super useful. It makes great pastry for meat pies. ...a wonderful roux for gumbo or for sawmill gravy. Use it to saute vegetables for extra flavor. God-tier refried beans.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.