[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone had the chicken parm sandwich at Burger King?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7698.jpg (57KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7698.jpg
57KB, 500x497px
has anyone had the chicken parm sandwich at Burger King?
>>
I'd rather go hungry
>>
I had one to try it out. It was like there was almost no sauce on it and that made it both dry and with not much flavor. The two cheeses really didn't have much flavor to add either and the chicken was over cooked and dry. Overall, a waste of my money. I do understand though that it was most likely just my experience from my local BK which doesn't seem to do anything properly ever.
>>
>>9262517
I did. It was actually very good 8/10. I've been impressed with some of their recent releases.
>>
>>9262517
I won't even bother. The differences between the various Burger Kings in my area are absolutely staggering, so I don't know whether or not I'll get a decent sandwich, or the right sandwich at all.
>>
I had one yesterday. It was meh, wouldn't order again.
>>
that looks like explosive diarrhea waiting to happen
>>
>>9263620
>it was most likely just my experience from my local BK which doesn't seem to do anything properly ever.
No that's just BK worldwide
>>
>>9267184

I don't know why, but they seem to have the lowest standards of any fast food chain nationwide

Maybe a former employee or manager can opine
>>
I've given up on Burger King
They just don't care anymore, why should I?
>>
>>9262517
Only thing burger king makes that is decent is the Whopper. Everything else even the onion rings taste like shit.
>>
File: GcSZE4l.jpg (58KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
GcSZE4l.jpg
58KB, 540x720px
I couldn't eat Burger King ever again after seeing this picture on the internet of one of their patties that had been cooked wrong or something
>>
It's just the Italian sandwich with crispy chicken instead of the regular chicken. Fucking lazy asses.
>>
>>9267302
Maybe they're easiest to franchise? Every Burger King in my area is owned by a different person.
>>
>>9267471
what the fuck nigger posting shit like this should be a bannable offense
also why the fuck dont we have spoilers
>>
>>9267471
theyre all like that, its because theyre frozen patties
>>
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>9267534
>would you like a bunch of money for eating fast food which you do normally on camera
>Why yes
>>
>>9267534
Italians should be mortified that these """people""" are acting in their name.
>>
>>9267534
Not gonna lie would still smash Sammi and Deena, JWOWW's face is too busted and Snooki's gross.
>>
Their chicken patties are the worst of any fast food restaurant.

Even McDonald's has better chicken.
>>
>>9267485
because there is nothing to spoiler in a board about food
>>
>>9267581
yes there is
how does spaghetti taste like?
[spoiler]like spaghetti[/spoiler]
>>
>>9267302
Learned a new word today. Thanks.
>>
>>9267471
It just means they were still frozen when they were put on the grill. Sounds like the manager hadn't pulled enough pattys for the day and so they started filling demand instead of letting the costumers wait.
>>
>>9262527
fpbp
>>
I had it at the Burger King in city walk down by universal studios a year and a half ago and surprisingly enjoyed it (as someone who doesn't ever eat there). Figured they probably were testing it with audiences. But when I bought it a couple days ago to try again at my local one, the bun just tasted really oily and almost sour. Might have been a fluke but I'm still not touching anything else on their menu.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.