[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best thing to eat at Applebees? Help me /ck/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: AB.jpg (43KB, 1284x714px) Image search: [Google]
AB.jpg
43KB, 1284x714px
What is the best thing to eat at Applebees? Help me /ck/
>>
>>9262362
fuck all, applebees sucks
all their food is bland as fuck
even chili's is better, go there instead if you want to eat at a mediocre family restaurant
>>
>>9262362

Only the appetizers when they are half off. I'm partial to the boneless bbq wings but I have a nostalgia thing with it.

If you have a gift card, get the shrimp/parm steak. Don't get it with your own money, but if you have a card that your grandma gave you for christmas, it's not bad.
>>
File: microexpressions-disgust.jpg (28KB, 524x336px) Image search: [Google]
microexpressions-disgust.jpg
28KB, 524x336px
>applebees
>>
The exit xDDD
>>
>>9262362
Half apps bonless wings or chicken wonton tacos
>>
get the TENDIES AND FRIES
>>
>What is the best thing to eat at Applebees?
My cummy butthole biiiitch
>>
>>9262362
2 for 20

Get the two house salads with bacon and Italian dressing or the honey balsamic vinaigrette

If you don't like salads get the mozzarella sticks or spinach and artichoke dip with chips as the appetizer

For the two entrees get the caprese mozzarella chicken or cedar grilled lemon chicken, you could also get a bacon cheese burger with a baked potato and sour cream and butter on the side

Pretty much anything on the 2 for 20 is a steal
>>
A bullet.
>>
>>9262362
your shoes.
>>
my shorts
>>
All these suggestions are wrong, the correct answer is Won Ton Tacos. It's basically the only decent thing on the menu.

Reminder to squeeze the lime wedge over them.
>>
File: image.png (690KB, 579x441px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
690KB, 579x441px
>>9262362
BBQ brisket tacos.
I cum evrytiem
>>
Go to half price apps with all the other high schoolers in your flyover hometown, and get the $7 sampler and a $4 "maximus" long island iced tea.

I was just there yesterday.
>>
>>9262362
I unironically love this burger with lettuce, tomato, and pickles
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.