[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Settle an Argument

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: The-Del-Taco-(Soft).png (252KB, 860x480px) Image search: [Google]
The-Del-Taco-(Soft).png
252KB, 860x480px
Scenario: friend was eating some leftover ground beef from some hamburgers we cooked earlier with tortilla chips and cheese. I commented on what he was eating and he said he was eating "tacos." I disagreed because there was no tortilla shell wrapping the contents so at best he was eating nachos. Well was he eating a taco or not?

Second argument that stemmed from the first: since I argued that the shell of something is vital for the dish to be considered what it is, another friend joined in and started to argue that the filling is more important than the outer shell of something for the name. Example being that the pie filling is more important than the pie crust to be considered a pie. I need a consensus and I hope I explained this well enough. I will be here for clarification if needed.
>>
>>9260816
A taco is a traditional Mexican dish composed of a corn or wheat tortilla folded or rolled around a filling.
>>
>>9260816
Your friends are fucking retarded and I hope all three of you die in a horrible way soon.
>>
>>9260816
You guys are all right.
Tacos, nachos and pies are all just different sandwiches.
>>
>>9260816
Take your meds, you little cunt.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.