[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I give you this with the instructions you are to have supper

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: chrome_2017-08-04_11-14-11.png (1020KB, 659x666px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-08-04_11-14-11.png
1020KB, 659x666px
I give you this with the instructions you are to have supper ready in 8 hrs.

wat do.
>>
Sell them and use the funds to buy McChickens
>>
Give them to the cats and make some kraft mac & cheese instead.

Bon apetit
>>
>>9260736
Fillet and pan-fry them. Serve with butter and lemon juice along with herb mashed potatoes and green beans. It's all I know how to do with fish besides breading and deep-frying.
>>
>>9260736
I wouldn't accept food from a stranger, so I leave them and move on.
>>
>>9260825
>Fillet and pan-fry them
they are bait, not food!
>>
>>9260736
Fuck off to the pub and get pissed
>>
>>9260855
He's not going to be able to catch shit in 8 hours, he probably doesn't even know where to fish.
>>
>>9260855
You've got to be kidding. Those look delicious as fuck, I'd very nearly kill for those. You know how hard it is to get those fish fresh? They go off very quickly after being caught so unless you happen to live right next to a port where those are fished then you simply aren't getting any (or you have to settle for canned shit).
>>
>>9260855
If it's a fish, it can be filleted and cooked. If a magnifying glass is needed, so be it.
>>
>>9260874
San Diego pier cafe sells em
>>
>>9260736
Fillet them, serve pan fried with lemon on a bed of rocket with some rye bread.
>>
>>9260736
Are those sardines? Remove insides, salt, flour, fry.
How is that bait fish
>>
Delicious mackerel pâté, make a loaf of bread, store leftovers for winter time.
>>
>>9260855
mmm throw them in a skillet whole with some butter and salt, tatsaspicyfillet
>>
>>9260736
eat them raw
>>
Civiche
>>
>>9260736
Just take out the innards, stuff them with garlic and thyme and oven roast them for 10-20min
>>
>>9260736
I'd stick with smoking them. Smoked macrel is great.

Or maybe macrel sushi? Don't know if that could be any good.
>>
Take off the tiny ass fillets and put them aside in a marinade, make a stock with the rest and then a soup. Probably use onion, celery, garlic, chilli, fry them up. Bit of white wine. Add the stock and a bunch of passata. Add the fillets and poach them in the soup for the last 10 mins or so and serve it with a thick piece of fresh bread.
>>
File: 25.jpg (94KB, 450x524px) Image search: [Google]
25.jpg
94KB, 450x524px
>>9260874
If you live by the sea you can dangle a sabiki rig off a pier and catch a few little fish like this at a a time. If they're biting then it's the easiest fishing ever.

OP's look a bit old though, perhaps that is the bait. That it is his bait.
>>
http://www.angsarap.net/2013/04/25/paksiw-na-isda-2/

V I N E G A R
>>
>>9263571
it would be 100% good.

t. someone who goes to asian marts and buys mackerel and eats them raw on the drive back
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.