[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Truly the patrician way of applying ketchup to fries.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2270.jpg (18KB, 370x268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2270.jpg
18KB, 370x268px
Truly the patrician way of applying ketchup to fries.
>>
I just ask for a handful of ketchup packets and then dump them out on a pile of napkins when I get home. Do the same with sauce from taco bell.
>>
you misspelled autistic
>>
what is the appeal of ketchup? the sugar?
>>
Do you do that at McDonalds? Sit at your table with your shitty fucking order of fries sticking them inside of ketchup packets and eating them one at a time. I imagine you'd get a lot of it one your fingers as you did that. Do you lick your greasy fucking ketchup fingers too? Man, truly a fucking patrician we got here, he puts ketchup on his fries in the single dumbest way imaginable, how can we compare to this man.
>>
Uhhh, no. You jam a handful of fries into your mouth then suck the ketchup out of the packet.
Fucking amateurs.
>>
>>9258728
Who hurt you?
>>
>>9258727
*HFCS
>>
File: meow.png (227KB, 414x360px) Image search: [Google]
meow.png
227KB, 414x360px
>>9258719
>not putting the fries in your mouth and then squeezing the ketchup out of the packet with your teeth
>>
>>9258731
Saw my housemate do this the other day, but out of the square tub.
I was genuinely upset by it, totally lost my train of though.
>>
File: 03a.jpg (71KB, 680x982px) Image search: [Google]
03a.jpg
71KB, 680x982px
>>
File: IMG_2290.jpg (620KB, 1204x628px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2290.jpg
620KB, 1204x628px
>>9258719
No it's fold out the ketchup cup into a plate then dip fry.
>>
>>9258719
>2017
>still eating shart sauce
>>
File: dip_squeeze_0011.jpg (3MB, 2550x3300px) Image search: [Google]
dip_squeeze_0011.jpg
3MB, 2550x3300px
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.