[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there people who think water is gross and refuse to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: water.jpg (16KB, 405x612px) Image search: [Google]
water.jpg
16KB, 405x612px
How come there people who think water is gross and refuse to drink it?

Your body NEEDS water! That mentality doesn't make any sense!
>>
>>9258248
I've had friends like this. It's because "water doesn't taste good like Mtn Dew". They always had some kind of health problem and complained about them often. I'm sick of other Americans being stupid, that's why I hang out with all the stupid faggots on this shitty board.
>>
Because they're used to drinking sugary crap.
Regardless, the "Your body NEEDS water" argument doesn't make sense. My body needs fats too, but drinking cooking oil would also be gross.
>>
I drink water, but I don't like it. It dries out my mouth because it doesn't make me salivate but washes the remaining saliva away
>>
It isn't only about water, but about the quality of the water.
>>
>>9258398
But you're body really needs water in liquid form otherwise you'll get sick af, you eat fat everyday but you can't eat water or replace it with something else
>>
>>9259382
But pretty much everything else you eat and drink also contains water. Sodas are probably ~90% water or something. Even if you eat fried meat your still consuming some water.
>>
>>9258248
I have a friend who flat-out refuses to drink water.
He says he hates the taste and it makes him sick...

Personally I fucking love a nice cold glass/bottle of mineral water... my tap water is fine where I live but I still prefer to drink bottled mineral water.
Water is the best thing for a hangover and I have them an awful lot, so I drink a fair amount... but not as much daily as you're supposed to.
>>
I used to think water tasted terrible but sometime in HS my mom told me I stopped drinking water shortly after one of her friends crammed a water bottle down my toddler throat and I almost died so I decided to give it a shot by weening myself out of sodas.
Went from diluted sodas to water with sugar syrup to now drinking pure water and being unable to tolerate soda at all.
I think if more people tried giving it a chance they could find they really do like it after all but they kinda need to get all the crap out their system first.
>>
Back in the day, when I would drink nothing but soda (seriously, upwards of 2 litres a day) water was a weird entity. As antithetical as it seems whenever I drank water, it would make me feel even more thirsty. I was wholly opposed to it, I never refused to drink it but it just had a weird physicological reaction. I guess that's how soda gets you.

Either way, I maybe drink a soda once a week these days.
>>
>>9258248
women are like this for some reason
>>
>>9259382
You could eat it as ice if you really wanted to. Of course it'll be liquid very quickly. But that's all beside the point: you don't need to consume water on its own any more than you need fat on its own. The water in soda, juice, soup, or whatever else is perfectly fine. As we can see from the fact that fussy people are not yet dead.
>>
I had some water earlier, it was alright
>>
Maybe if they live in an area where you can only have shitty-ass unfiltered tap water, but I've never heard of anyone hating the taste of water.
>>
>not drinking diet water
Enjoy your dabeetus
>>
>>9258398
Those aren't even on the same level dude. You need way more fukin water than fats. Liquid water takes up like 70% of each one of your cells, and fat is just shitty energy storage. You need water more than you need fats, fucko
>>
>>9258398
Crush some garlic with olive or veggie oil in a mortar and youll slurp it down
>>
>>9259585
>tfw your mom hot friends will never show things down your throat
>>
everybody who I've ever heard say this is ugly and fat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.