[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /ck/ approved travel mugs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What are some /ck/ approved travel mugs?
>>
has to be superior japanese technology. I have two zojirushi flasks.
>>
>>9255603
>>9255603
I also looked at that one. You like ? Stanley is good but has a few parts to deal with.
>>
>>9255636

every piece of the top comes apart so it is easy to clean. I can make coffee at home before I go to bed which is hot all morning the next day at work.
>>
File: 1482364856414.png (97KB, 790x773px) Image search: [Google]
1482364856414.png
97KB, 790x773px
>mom and dad divorced when I was 15
>hadn't seen dad in years
>his birthday was coming up
>me and my sister decide to surprise him with something
>we didn't know what to get him, because he would always refuse to tell us what he liked growing up
>know that he camps sometime
>get him a new one of these, the most expensive one we could find, and some other equipment thinking he'd like them
>when we showed him what we got, he just kept complaining that he already has one that's much better
>he just kept berating us for getting him something he already had, even though we couldn't have known
>we left early because of how mad he was getting
>haven't seen him since

Fuck you, dad
>>
>>9255672
Fuck your dad then. Get one for your ma
>>
>>9255672
lmao. you don't want that personality type in your life anyway.
>>
>>9255672
im sorry for, but good for you getting rid of trash out of your life.
>>
>>9255581
personally I prefer the klean kanteens
cheap in white man land, and sturdy.
>>
I fucks with the Thermos King. I have a mug and a 40 oz. They were a good price and they work. The lid on the mug is nice. It doesn't leak.
>>
just get a YETI you faggots
>>
>>9255672
If I'm in a similar situation got any tips to avoid a bad time like this?
Dad divorced mother in middle school, haven't seen him in a while. Unfortunately he recently got cancer and his leg amputated so I want to see him soon
>>
>>9255672
well maybe you shouldn't have caused them to get divorced in the first place
>>
File: swell.jpg (100KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
swell.jpg
100KB, 800x800px
>>9255581
i dont know I have the black dildo one in pic. Probably wouldnt have been my first choice but my sister got it for me and it works well.
>>
>>
>>9258850
Terrible meme bottle don't get it
>>
File: 1491642399075.jpg (18KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491642399075.jpg
18KB, 400x300px
>>9256931
this

>it's just a fucking bottle and only lid is plastic
>surprisingly light (regularly walk/bike around with a 16oz carabiner'd to my belt)
>one of the few thermos that look still okay if you cover them in stickers
>can deliver some /n/ style "ulock justice" in a pinch
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.