[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Is Your Favorite Flavor of Ice Cream and Why Is It Blue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: blue bell.jpg (14KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
blue bell.jpg
14KB, 236x236px
>>
>>9253731
I won't be buying it again.
It's not that they had the one time, it was multiple failed inspections, dead people, and they just kept business as usual til the third failed inspection.
>>
Brides Cake best flavor this year.
Tin Roof, Rocky Mountain Road, Banana Pudding (Current top 3)
>>
>>9253731
>>9253746
Explain
>>
>>9253782
Listeria gets into ice cream because of poor sanitation, people eat ice cream, people die.

And it happened wayyyyy more than it should have: Blue Bell was basically just not practicing safe/sanitary food production procedures
>>
>>9253782
https://www.eater.com/2016/7/30/12332368/blue-bell-ice-cream-fine-listeria-outbreak
>>
>>9253782
Any ethical company would have stopped production, and fixed their shit. They just waited until the govt made them fix it. Three times they failed inspection before doing a damn thing. This happened over and over in a long time period, thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$. Profit over health. And, it is their job to consider the fact some people can't afford to get sick at all.

If they are that unethical once...they have no trust from me now. Done. Forever.
>>
>>9253810
>thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$.
>Profit over health.
and this differs for numerous other companies how?
>>
File: 2017-08-02-23-44-14-.jpg (10KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
2017-08-02-23-44-14-.jpg
10KB, 266x190px
Everyday I would get a bowl. It's fucking irresistible
>>
Blue Bell will always be the fucking best fuck the haters.

Homemade nilla alone has such a distinct and savory flavor that transcends any other ice cream companies vanilla out there .
>>
This.

I can never find it in stores though, and I've been looking for damn near a decade.
>>
I don't think Blue Bell is really that good, at all.
I used to love it as a kid, particularly the creamy lemon flavor. Pistachio, cookies and cream, all great.
The last time I bought some was before the listeria fiasco, 7 or so years, I guess.
It tasted terrible. Cheap, plasticy flavor.

Really guy, there's higher quality ice creams out there.
>>
>>9253889
HEB's 1492 or whatever vanilla is on par, or better than homemade vanilla
>>
>>9253852
>e-everyone does it!
t. dumb cuck corporate bootlicker
>>
>>9253907
Hmm... it's been way too long since I've had creamy creations so i'd have to have another go sometime to check but it was ok.
>>
>>9253893
Looks like fuckin garbled play-doh
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 262x192px
>>9253810
>They just waited until the govt made them fix it. Three times they failed inspection before doing a damn thing. This happened over and over in a long time period, thousands of people potentially and conceivably sickened for $$$$$$$. Profit over health.

Finally, a company that shares my values! Stocking up on blue bell now, thanks /ck/!
>>
>>9253852
>and this differs for numerous other companies how?
We are talking about Blue Bell in this thread, not your flippant idea on odds calculations or logic. It is about facts.
>>
>>9253893
That the 'superman' flavor? Truly the dankest of ice creams.
>>
>>9253731
Their Hot Fudge Sundae flavor from the 90s was my favorite. Not sure why they pulled it and deleted any/all references to it. Second place is Malted Milk Shoppe which seems to have gone the same route and reminded me of the small Whoppers ice cream cups I used to buy off the neighborhood ice cream truck for $1 each as a kid.
>>
>>9253790
>>9253795
>>9253810
>this is what libertarians defend
>>
>>9253731

Blue Bell fucking sucks, and I'm from Texas.
>>
>>9253731
DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY FAVORITE CE CREAM FLAVOR
>>
>>9254207
No your not fuck off.
>>
>>9253731
technically it's not ice cream but I can't stop buying this flavor
>>
The real reason no one gave a shit is because Texans are retarded about brands. They'll buy their Cummins engines and their YETI ice chests just because they've been told they're the best. Same With Blue Bell. They hear Blue Bell is a Texan brand and then they don't care about the rest
>>
What you expect me to get blue bunny?
>>
>>9254214
>$50 a gallon for frozen sugar water
>>
>>9254219
>t.non-texan sputtering highly opinionated obscenities with no real factual basis

Can literally say the same about any other state. Move along retard.
>>
>>9254261
Well fucking sue me for wanting a good raspberry sorbet I can't get from another more cheaper brand.
>>
>>9254310
His time is worthless so it makes sense to make literally everything at home even if it doesn't taste as good
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.