[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

use knorr stockpots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: cook.jpg (43KB, 285x358px) Image search: [Google]
cook.jpg
43KB, 285x358px
use knorr stockpots
>>
>>9253218
why mr pierre?
>>
>>9253218
Fucking lol this is the only reason I even remember this sell out now. He's a laughing stock (pot)
>>
If fourty years in world-class kitchens across the globe taught him anything, it's to use Knorr Stock Pots.

But seriously, tons of celebrities endorse relevant products. Do people make fun of Michael Jordan for having a basketball shoe in his name? Does Brett Favre get crap for doing a Wrangler Jeans commercial?
>>
File: 12935696.jpg (46KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
12935696.jpg
46KB, 410x410px
I've never seen a knorr stockpot in my life...but I dump a can of tuna in pic related and eat it for lunch all the time. Is that close enough?
>>
>>9254069
Marco wipes the floor with Ramsay.
Marco was just tired of the bullshit, he reached the top and didn't want to live that way forever so he threw his fucking michelen stars in the trash and lives a more comfortable life now.
>>
>>9253218
No.
>>
>>9254100
wrangler jeans aren't mediocre football equipment though, they have nothing to do with football. Marco is made fun of because he is a professional chef endorsing an amateur (shit) product.
>>
>>9254100
>Do people make fun of Michael Jordan for having a basketball shoe in his name?
No. People make fun of him for selling Hanes undies.
>>
>>9255406
Stockpots ain't that bad tho. I remember I saw a commercial where he made a paste with chicken stockpot and oil and rubbed it on chicken before cooking. Tried it. Shit was cash.
>>
>>9256063
Do you happen to have a link for it?
Tried his bolognese and it was far too much work for a mediocre meal.
>>
>>9253218
I unironically bought and used knorr stockpots every week up until the beginning of this year. What the fuck happened to them? Zero stores carry them near me now when 80% of them did before. I'm not buying the shit online.
>>
If the knorr stockpots are anything like the us "better than bullion" then I can't be made at him.

I literally use this shit for everything. Shitty cut of beef? add more beef btb.

Chicken soup tastes shit? more chicken btb

Pulled pork needs something extra? pork btb.
>>
The funniest thing is he can't even pronounce their name correctly. He pronounces it "norr", without the "k", just like "know". The correct German pronunciation is with a very distinct hard "k".

t. German.
>>
>>9256717

Why would you find it funny that a Brit doesn't speak German properly? OFC he will pronounce words different from a German.
>>
>>9256717
>pronouncing a hard k with so much muslim cock in your mouth
jerry, pls
>>
>>9256717
maybe he should do the commercials in german
>>
>>9253218
I would, but I don't live in a fucking trailer park.
>>
>>9255119
Yes
My dinner tonight was knorr cheesy bacon mac + a pound of ground beef with some onions
>>
>>9256726
He gets paid god knows how many monies by that company and he can't even pronounce it correctly?! Seriously?
>>
>>9254100
if he was endorsing some awesome pots or knives or something noone would care.
>>
>>9259152
Yes what you endorse does affect how people view your credibility.
Its hard to keep a straight face when a guy puts a knorr stockpot in the water to boil pasta.
>it tastes better
Yeah okay.
>>
>>9255119
Are you a great big fat woman?
>>
You may wonder... How I shitpost. It's very simple, it takes minutes to prepare.

First... a little olive oil. You have to be generous with the olive oil, remember: the more you put in, the more you get out. But, then again, I am half-Italian.

Add the shitpost.

Add one litre of diarrhea... and then the secret ingredient: Knorr™ Rich Beef Stock Pot™.

You may wonder... Why I use Knorr™ Rich Beef Stock Pot™ in my shitposts. One: it seasons it. Two: it gives it some real flavour, which salt can't do.

Don't take my word for it... try it yourself.
>>
>>9255180
lol no
his restaurant was going downhill and he was afraid to lose the michelin stars so he quit
>>
>>9256717
>>9258868

They clearly don't care how he pronounces it.
>>
>>9259152
*no one
>>
>>9256717
No English-speaking person pronounces it with a hard K.
>>
>>9259285
140lb guy, close enough.
>>
>>9259378

I guess the Knorr people have just given up on English-speakers. They hear him say "I use a Norr stock pot for that" and sigh inwardly and just say "fuck it, let's get this shoot over with"

>>9259364
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.