[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHOPPER Wednesday is the greatest day of the week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: whopper.jpg (82KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
whopper.jpg
82KB, 590x590px
WHOPPER Wednesday is the greatest day of the week.
>>
Is it whopper wednesday already?
>>
>>9250832
The whopper is so much better than the big mac but BK employees are awful

Theres at least some mcshits and wendys, even taco bell in nice areas but bk is always trashy
>>
>>9250832
Fuck yeah. Whopper heavy pickles add mustard. Now that's living
>>
>>9251071

You made a mistake

I think you meant: heavy onion, extra mayo
>>
>>9250832
for me, it's the bacon & cheese, hold the mayo. add half an avocado. wah lah!
>>
Every single person itt needs to kill themselves right now and tell your boss that the weebs on the internet didn't fall for such a shitty viral marketing attempt. sage
>>
>>9250832
What the fuck i was thinking about going to BK today and get me a couple whoppers. I guess great minds think alike.
>>
>>9250832
That's not a Whopper. It has cheese on it. Their shitwhopper comes without and then they charge 50 cents for cheese.
>>
absolutely disgusting
whoopers are flame cooked rat meat with plastic cheese
>>
>>9251390
Hmm I think I'm gonna get two whoppers with cheese, extra mayo, extra onions, and I'll tell them to cook the patty a bit longer. I'll also get a large onion rings and a large coke.
>>
>>9251436
Tried ordering a burger at a diner. cost me 10 bucks and was awful all around. Bun was burnt and patty was dry. I'm reluctant to ever buy from a non-chain place again.
>>
>>9251444
>The cook
Chef you mean.
>>
File: IMG_4815.png (1MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4815.png
1MB, 1242x2208px
>>9250832
I'd rather eat horse shit
>>
>>9251451
>Chef you mean.
Yeah I'll tell them to chef the patty a little longer.
>>
File: Pink slime.gif (56KB, 1200x720px) Image search: [Google]
Pink slime.gif
56KB, 1200x720px
>>
>>9251505

So three lobbyists

Two more than the vegans and about 50 less than PETA
>>
>>9250832
That's not a BK bun. FAIL
>>
>>9250832
Whopper doesn't come with "cheese".
Retard.
>>
I used to think whoppers were gross, just ask for half sauce and you'll be golden
>>
>>9250832
LAST CALL!
Here's the goal:
How long can /ck/ make Wednesday last?
Who will be the last anon to post in this thread while it is still Wednesday, in their time zone?
OK here's the rules:
You can only post if it's Weds in your time zone.
Also, it's still a Whopper thread so let's see some Whoppers.
>>
>>9251453
I can arrange that.
>>
>>9251255
This
>>
>>9251418
>current year
>not bringing your own cheese

learn how to save
>>
>>9252549
its the hardest day not to go and get a whopper. if i could i would every wednesday. its 2 for 5$ i believe here, idk what it is in the USA
>>
>>9250832
I will always shill against burger king threads.

A new burger king has been open in my town for about a year, and the place itself is actually pretty nice. But the prices are jewish as hell. I went in and got a medium whopper meal, and it cost me $10 god damn dollars. What the fuck? I can go to Mcdonalds and with the app get 2 big macs and a medium fry for 6-7$.

Burger king isn't "nice" or "premium", its shit tier jack in the box level. If the whopper meal was $6, makes sense. But $10 dollars will get me a better burger at culvers or freddys.

I don't understand how these niggers sell nuggets 10 for $1.50 or 2 for 5$ deals but shiv you for a whopper, their mainstay. I will never eat burger king again.
>>
>>9251450
>>9252949
Yeah what's up with the ten dollar whoppers? Yesterday at culver's my meal was like $8, and culver's BTFO of burgerking 100x over. It's not even a question, the quality is actually much higher.

Does Burgerking just have a bunch of brand loyalty faggots? I'm a young dude and don't really know any BK fans.
>>
>>9252972
fuckin whopper meal here in canada is 6$
>>
Heavy onions heavy mayo sounds pretty good. Fuck now I want a Whopper
>>
>>9252990
With CHEESE for the love of God it's not a Whopper without it
>>
>>9251394
We're doing this for the love of the Whopper you filthy maggot. How dare you
>>
File: 1451513578787.jpg (18KB, 552x498px) Image search: [Google]
1451513578787.jpg
18KB, 552x498px
>>9252916
Where the fuck do you keep the cheese? In your pockets?
>>
Do they have the Big King sandwiches in the US? basically a bigmac but obviously BK burgers which tend to be thicker and better IMO.
>>
>>9253021
you put a few slices in your pocket and putem on. Same thing with blue cheese and wings man. bring your own
>>
>>9253003
Cheese ruins whoppers, they taste much better without it
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.