[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stir fry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: wok.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
wok.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
im sick and tired of always making the same shit
kung pao, noodles, fried rice, sesame-honey chicken, general tso chicken
i want new recipes for shit to make with my wok
I have hoisin sauce, chili oil, oyster sauce,sesame oil, fish sauce, rice vinegar, sweet chili sauce, black vinegar, dark and light soy sauce, red curry paste, honey and some sorth of fermented bean paste
as for meat i have pork, chicken, beef, shrimp and squid
also the regular shit spices, wine, garlic and ginger, eggs,noodles and rice
>>
Hey OP, here's an easy recipe for lemongrass chicken if your looking for something different.

2 chicken breasts, cube to bite sized pieces
1/2 red onion, finely sliced
2 stalks lemongrass, the inner bulbs finely minced.
1-2 cloves of minced garlic
2 scallions, chopped
Shaoxing rice wine
Sauce: 2 tbsp fish sauce + 2 tbsp water + nice pinch of sugar

Sear the shit out of the chicken. You just need to brown the outsides as the chicken will stay in the wok and cook through, through the recipe. Reduce heat a little and add in onions, cook until translucent. Add lemongrass, and garlic, fry for like 30 seconds to not burn. Deglaze with shaoxing, reduce to medium heat, and add sauce + scallions. Cook until chicken is cooked through and sauce is more cohesive. Serve over write rice.

I've sometimes been unable to find lemongrass in the grocery store, and this recipe more or less works with a big knob of minced ginger. But it kind of defeats the purpose of "lemongrass chicken".
>>
>>9250515
nice crust
how'd you do it?
>>
>brown your beef in sesame oil
>drain excess fat
>fry broccoli, mushrooms, chopped peppers
>put them together
>add brown sugar, ginger, red pepper flakes, and soy sauce
>mix
>serve over rice

I've forgotten all the measurements because I just do it to taste, so you're just gonna have to figure that out
>>
>>9250572
>Chicken breast

This is always an instant red flag. Thighs are used in pretty much every recipe worth a shit
>>
>>9250515
beef broccoli, american classic:

>marinade beef in some oil, soy, shaoxing wine
>sear a small amount over smoking hot heat, set aside
>sear small amount over high heat, set aside, repeat til done
>do the same with raw broccoli florets, set aside
>combine, oyster sauce, shaoxing wine, soysauce, and chickenbroth/water to taste
>add small amount of dissolved corn starch
>add everything back to wok til coated
>>
Go out and buy seedless tamarind and palm sugar and combine it with your fish sauce in 1:1:1 ratio or until it tastes equally sweet/sour/salty. It will stink like hell, but you'll have pad thai sauce.

Asparagus is also great in a wok. Cut it up into bite size pieces, season with oil, s/p, lemon zest, garlic, parsley. Med, sometimes med-high heat, and squeeze some lemon on it after it's out of the wok.

If it's hot where you are and want something easy and cool, go buy sweet bean sauce, combine with fermented bean paste in 1:2 ratio + some water. 1 tablespoon of the sweet bean sauce is enough if it's just you. Brown some ground pork, put in the combined sauce, add some more dark soy sauce, garlic, ginger and water until it's slightly soupy. Simmer off the extra water to your preference around gravy consistency. Put on noodles with some bite to them.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.