[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so /ck/ i am starting work at a fast food place and they have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

so /ck/ i am starting work at a fast food place
and they have a no outside food rule for employees

well i am looking to get around that
is there any way i can bring in liquids as a meal
not just soups i am looking for stuff that will fit inside a water bottle

i do have a blender

so what can i make that will be both filling and taste good ?
>>
>>9248354
>so /ck/ i am starting work at a fast food place

You deserve to starve.
>>
>>9248354
sh-shut up.
>>
>>9248354

hey it may be 7.75 a hour but right now i need a paycheck
>>
>>9248368
Fuck you. Everyone starts somewhere.
>>
>>9248354
You have a car? keep your food in your car and then eat it in your car during your lunch break. The outside food thing is so that you don't bring your fucking sandwich into the building and eat it into the kitchen, since fastfood employees can be really dumb and can do shit like that.
>>
>>9248354
>and they have a no outside food rule for employees
what the fuck, that can't be legal
>>
>>9248354
>and they have a no outside food rule for employees
what the fuck kind of rule is that
>>
>>9248382

have a car but i would rather not keep a milk in there for a few hours then drink it

i could get a cooler or something idk
>>
>>9248354
so don't eat food outside then moron
>>
>>9248394
Who drinks milk with their lunch? Also, yeah just get a cooler bag with an ice pack or something.
>>
>>9248406
well what i am looking is to make replacement meals and in alot of them they can use milk

i just have no idea where to start and google is no help
>>
>>9248379
that's like fucking a 200 pound fat chick just so you can say you're not a virgin anymore.

good for you, chumb.
>>
>>9248420
If you're going to be eating in your car, than you don't need do this liquid meal thing silly.
>>
>>9248422
As a virgin I'd do this in a heartbeat
>>
>>9248394
Nigga just pack some food in a proper container and eat it on your car
>>
Intermittent fasting
>>
>>9248354
You can make something with lots of enamel-eroding lemon juice to keep it from browning.
>>
>>9248513
Can also cook it like Naked Juice.
>>
>>9248394
Listen to these guys OP. Buy a small lunchbox and put a sandwich and a drink in there. Maybe a bag of chips too. You gotta remember, you just need enough food to get by until you get home. When I started making my own lunches for work it's just a wrap with smoked ham, lettuce, carrots, and fruit juice/water. Plus some Italian salad dressing cuz I hate a dry sandwich. Keep it simple bro.
>>
File: 1501465856406.jpg (73KB, 761x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501465856406.jpg
73KB, 761x960px
>>9248482
>>9248382
These are good are good ideas. A cooler is a nice idea. Or a smoothie with some flax seed. Anyway, if this is one of your first jobs, congrats, everyone starts somewhere. Having a job is better than most of these basement dwellers. May you reach your ambitions in a career you seek and hopefully you won't stay there too long, fast food is a terrible job
>>
>>9248422
And what's the better alternative? NEET it up while living off of tendies in mommy's basement? Fuck you, at least he's trying.
>>
>>9248379
Fat bitches need love too, Craig!
>>
>>9248394
>a milk

Nigga are you buying little juiceboxes of milk?
Just put it in a vacuum flask like a normal person.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.