[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cream Cheese?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Post your savory cream cheese recipes! Whenever I look up any recipes involving cream cheese I only get cheesecakes
>>
>>9247793
pasta with cream cheese
>>
>>9247793
Sausage dip my man.

>brown 1lb of hot sausage in a pan, drain grease
>I'm talking about the 'loose' kind that people in America cook for breakfast
>reduce heat to low
>stir in a 6oz can of green chilis and half a cup of pickled jalapeƱo slices with the juice
>stir in two 8oz packages of cream cheese cut into chunks
>keep stirring until everything is melted and combined
>pour into a large bowl, serve hot with tortilla chips for dipping
>>
File: 20151209_083004-1343x1007.jpg (339KB, 1343x1007px) Image search: [Google]
20151209_083004-1343x1007.jpg
339KB, 1343x1007px
BLT Pinwheels. In addition to the typical BLT ingredients, the filling is a 2:1 cream cheese to mayonnaise mixture. Great for a potluck
>>
Crab rangoons for a tasty ass snack my nigger.

>mix softened cream cheese with some chopped scallions, garlic and chopped crab/imitation crab meat
>wrap up mixture in some wonton wrappers and bake/fry
>>
>>9247793
I would normally avoid a recipe like this out of pride, but my sister made this recipe and it wasn't too bad. If it was all made from scratch and had a bit less cheese it would be pretty worth it. I would have used more like 6oz of cheese, but the rest of my family seemed to like how cheesy it was.
http://newleafwellness.biz/2015/02/11/salsa-verde-crockpot-chicken-recipe/
>>
Jalapeno poppers

>Cut jalapenos in half
>remove seeds
>fill with cream cheese
>wrap in bacon
>put a toothpick in to keep bacon wrapped
>grill

There ya go
>>
>>9247793
Rohan Peter Griffin? I'm not sure I understand
>>
>>9247793
Blue cheese dip
To food processor, 1-2 garlic cloves, zest and juice of 1/2 lemon, 2 bars of cream cheese, blend. Drop in crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola, lightly pulse til blended but not pureed. Refrigerate.
>>
>>9247793
Stuffed mushrooms. Pull the stems, chop them with garlic and onions, season with salt and pepper, fry with butter until done, add white wine and reduce. Add mixture to softened cream cheese and parmesan mixture, stuff mushroom caps with the mixture and top with breadcrumbs and parmesan. Bake at 350F for about 20 minutes.
>>
>>9247948
At christmas, I make a gorgonzola cheese ball to add to the relish tray of snacks. I coarsely chop dates, walnuts, parsley, fold into cream cheese, and roll the whole thing up in plastic wrap into a ball. Roll in whatever, cilantro, nuts, parsley, more dates, anything you want. You can make an olive studded ball, add sweeter things like pineapple with super hot habaneros at the same time. You can change the cheese out with smoked gouda for the gorgonzola, etc. The cream cheese just helps as the glue, not really thinning out the flavors of the more premium cheese.

Cream cheese can be topped with hot red pepper jam or other kind of savory compotes for crackers too.

You CAN make a savory cheesecake, google some recipes. Its been a while, but a mushroom one is delicious. I often see them feature seafood, esp smoked fish or shellfish.
>>
>>9247927
The fuck this looks disgusting
>>
>>9247972
>Stuffed mushrooms.
one of my favorite things
>>
>>9247979
You can easily add sausage or seafood to the mix as well, if you add sausage be careful of the salt
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.