[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You should be able to solve this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

You should be able to solve this.
>>
A large order of boneless wings has over 10 grams of salt. Many of their burgers have over 6 grams of salt. Aside from making Gordon Ramsay proud, there is nothing right about eating this food.
>>
Shit tier wings.
>>
File: 1501066162039.png (61KB, 377x434px) Image search: [Google]
1501066162039.png
61KB, 377x434px
>>9247604
Solve what, exactly?
>>
>>9247604
Never been there but I assume I can eat the hottest easily.
A guy at work came up and said
>what the fuck is wrong with you?
Apparently he had tasted a little bit of my hot sauce on a fork tong and was choking and coughing. I pour that sauce all over the food I eat it on and just get maybe sweaty from it.

It really sucks that the hottest fast food you can get ain't even remotely hot even when they use scary names like ghost
>>
>>9247803
What kind of hot sauce do you eat anon?
>>
>>9247803
what's your nationality ?
>>
>>9247827
America
>>9247805
The sauce in particular was Dave's Gourmet scorpion sauce but you can see my reviews on my YouTube channel, afaik I'm the only reviewer of Voodoo Reaper on there so you can find my videos if you want
>>
Parmesean garlic are god tier
>>
>>9247910
Correct
>>
large order of bone-in with scorpion rum
>>
the mango habanero is god tier but i have to shit fire the next day
>>
is the thai curry good?
>>
>>9247910
That or thau curru
>>
medium size boneless with medium and lemon pepper mixed
>>
File: 1494909611820.png (48KB, 137x134px) Image search: [Google]
1494909611820.png
48KB, 137x134px
>>9247909
Is this you?

https://youtu.be/KjVViCvtXTw
>>
>>9249421
no in fact it is very very bad
>>
>>9250313
Yeah
>>
>>9247633
And how many wings are in a large? Like 20? I only ever get a small because anything more that that i cant finish. A large is too much for one meal so the salt content is irrelevant.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.