[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I’ve been trying to become a vegan and ate lettuce only for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1448378242.jpg (24KB, 625x162px) Image search: [Google]
1448378242.jpg
24KB, 625x162px
I’ve been trying to become a vegan and ate lettuce only for a week. I feel sick and tired all the time now. Is this normal?
>>
>>9246689
Yes, it is to be expected. Definitly not healthy for you.
>>
>>9246689
>I feel sick and tired all the time now. Is this normal?

It is if you eat nothing but lettuce for a week. It has basically 0 nutritional value and if you keep this up you're going to end up in the hospital.

Holy shit get some macronutrients in your stomach.
>>
>>9246689
i remember my first edgy post

you chose the wrong green to get your nutrients. If you wanted to actually be vegan i don't think you can go cold turkey (or tofurkey LOLHAHA) because you will end up feeling the way you do now, sick and tired. do some research.

i am not vegan myself but i stopped eating red meat entirely but still eat chicken and slowly might phase it out but i can't resist some bomb wings
>>
>>9246689
Intelligent people learn from their mistakes. Survival of the fittest.

What is the moral to the story? What did you learn this week?
>>
try some beans and rice they are filling or if you don't have time Amy's makes some vegan tv dinners. Also you could try some corn.
>>
also take a multi vitamin.
>>
File: phcUKviuNGeZ2.gif (1MB, 540x357px) Image search: [Google]
phcUKviuNGeZ2.gif
1MB, 540x357px
>>9246689
>I’ve been trying to become a vegan
>become
That's the problem. You can't force yourself to become vegan. You just have to BE one, intuitively.
>>
also some super foods will help you keep full and are also packed with nutrients for example;
I have chia seeds almost every morning and i take a quick spoonfull of bee pollen every morning, those help give me energy throughout the day and keep me from being tired and hungry. Also i feel that it helps my mood as well, you gotta keep those good vibes moving and grooving
>>
>>9246689
Eat something besides lettuce you fucking ape
beans, rice, pasta literally anything that's more than water in solid form
>>
File: omnivore.jpg (548KB, 900x1456px) Image search: [Google]
omnivore.jpg
548KB, 900x1456px
>>9246689
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>9246942
>survival without animal protein impossible

inb4 butthurt veggie skeletons
>>
>>9246942
We have longer intestines that are better for digesting plants. In reality, humans should be eating only a tiny bit of meat and mostly veggies and fruits>>9246942
>>
>>9246942
>putrefactive

BRAAAAAP. Mmmmmhhh yes quite right, mmmh yes my dear, quite pungeant.
>>
>>9246689
Perfectly normal. Vegans are naturally low energy
>>
>>9246725
>Intelligent people learn from their mistakes.

Intelligent people learn from others mistakes.
>>
>>9246689
http://www.clickhole.com/article/science-behind-why-people-all-lettuce-diet-are-doi-2098
>>
>>9246740
Mental illness has risk factors, he may be a vegan but it's still dormant.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.