[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

im interested in broths

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

the regular ones made with cubes n etc. are boring for me. so does ck have any ebin broth recipes to share? im looking for 2 to 3 to try. im interested in making them for noodle mostly

tell me your or some god tier ones plox
>>
>>9246466
The standard recipe is very simple:
8 lbs bones & meaty scraps
1 lb mirepoix
4 quarts water.

Simmer gently. Figure about 3 hours for poultry, 8 hours for red meats. If you have a pressure cooker you can do it in roughly 1/3 the time.
>>
>>9246466
Ramen pork broths are pretty God tier. But they're really time consuming.

Ex:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfEUwNQTXwU
and
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WXIrnWsaCo
>>
Seafood broth is pretty good. Just a bunch of shells and veggies to make.
>>
>>9246466
Make some pot roast, chicken or beef, but use a cut with bones in it. Save the bones and the scrap bits of vegetables you used(onion skins, carrot ends, potato eyes/peels, ect.) throw that all back into the pot and cover them with water. Tie up some peppercorns, sage, bay leaves, and thyme into a cheesecloth bag, or just throw them in. It makes it easier to strain them out later. Bring it to a boil and add salt, tasting the broth and adjusting the amount of salt accordingly. Once you have that down, reduce the heat, cover, and simmer for 4-8 hours. Then strain everything out, use a slotted spoon for the big stuff and pour it through a sieve for the small stuff. You now have stock.
>>
bump for more if anons have
>>
File: 1501063860212.jpg (75KB, 899x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501063860212.jpg
75KB, 899x720px
>guy asks for broth
>everyone gives him stock recipes
>>
>>9247158
Just replace bones with scraps of meat and skin, that's really the only difference.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.