[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Share Recipes!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Cooooookie.jpg (778KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cooooookie.jpg
778KB, 1200x1200px
Hi /ck/! Today I discovered a really nice chocolate chip cookie recipe. I tweaked the measurements to make it a bigger batch since it only made 2-3 cookies originally and I thought I'd share it with all of you! Feel free to post recipes you love or make frequently!

1 1/4 cup brown sugar (white also works)
1/2 cup + 2 tbs butter
1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp salt
1/2 tsp + 1/8 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cup + 1 tbs flour
1/2 cup + 2 tbs chips

Cream your butter and sugar. Add your vanilla and salt. Add in the milk, and then gradually add in the flour. I found a 1/2 cup and 2 tablespoons to be a nice amount of chocolate chips for this amount of cookie dough, but feel free to add more or remove them as you see fit! Bake at 350 F until just golden brown around the edges. Yields 8 really big cookies, but you can make them smaller and get more out of the recipe (I just personally like bigger cookies). Enjoy!
>>
>cup
>tsp

have fun getting run off
good recipe though, will save
>>
>>9245374
So have you eaten it with these tweaked measurements or did you taste the original?
>>
>>9245374
What kind of miserable fuck publishes a recipe for 2 cookies.
>>
>>9245388
Both! They tasted the exact same.
>>
File: Spaghetti_Cat.jpg (35KB, 600x466px) Image search: [Google]
Spaghetti_Cat.jpg
35KB, 600x466px
I got a shit ass lazy recipe.

Boil some spaghetti, when it's done coat it in a thin layer of sauce.
Brown some ground beef.
Put layers of spaghetti in a baking pan with meat and shredded cheese in between each layer.
Bake at 450 degrees for 40 minutes and you got yourself some shitty baked spaghetti that my parents love.
>>
>>9245394
Ok thanks, your husband must love that you bake so well
>>
>>9245390
I originally looked up a recipe for just the dough that didn't have eggs, because I wanted to eat raw cookie dough but didn't want to make a bunch of it. Then I tried baking some of it to see if it could yield actual cookies that weren't shitty or if it was just a straight up dough recipe. They're really nice cookies imo, much better than store bought ones that are all dry and yucky.
>>
>>9245384
I did my best to convert everything from teaspoons and tablespoons (original recipe was very small) into larger measurements. Sorry!
>>
>>9245399
Maybe if I had one he might haha
>>
>>9245401

I was thinking people were gonna sperg out for not using weight measurements, but I was surprised.
>>
>>9245398
10/10 picture thank you anon
>>
My only take away from that "ultimate" cookie yt video that tests lots of combinations is that baking (S)oda makes dough (s)pread, and baking (P)owder (p)oof up, ie rise.

Worth knowing.
>>
File: 1449281701610.jpg (158KB, 600x357px) Image search: [Google]
1449281701610.jpg
158KB, 600x357px
>>9245419
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.