[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I'm curious if any of the famous London shops are actually worth the price of the teas; I've been tempted to grab some from Fortnum and Masons as I work within walking distance, but it's incredibly expensive for what it is and I'm not sure if it's going to be worth the upgrade from what I normally drink.
>>
Just drink twinings or Yorkshire tea like a real englishman you bellend
>>
Looks like it's cheap enough that you could buy one of the smaller 125g just to try it out.

What do you normally drink? I usually get Davidson's Earl as an everyday tea.
>>
>>9244669
I normally get either loose leaf Yorkshire Tea or the supermarket loose leaf stuff. I just was curious whether it'd be a nice treat and worth the money or it'd just leave me feeling like I got scammed.

>>9244677
Depends on what's near me; I generally drink the supermarket brand loose leaf English Breakfasts as my everyday.
>>
>>9244634
I like their Earl Grey and Wedding Breakfast. It's pretty good tea and worth the price imo
>>
>>9244634
PG Tips, Typhoo or M&S Extra Strong. Bags. Ignore all the homo varieties (they're just weaker and scented like bubble bath) and the loose tea meme.
>>
>>9245494
I've been drinking loose leaf for years. It's better than tea bags. Also Typhoo is shit and you don't get to call anyone a homosexual if you buy food or tea or such from M&S.
>>
>>9244634
I only drink Japanese Sencha or chinese white Pai Mu Tan like a good chinaman/weeb.
>>
>>9246327
If you know a better place in France (where I reside) to buy English tea, please let me know, you fucking obnoxious nigger.
>>
Taiwanese Oolong or Pu'er tea.
>>
>>9247135
I didn't know Marks and Spencers still had shops in France.
>>
>>9247135
>gives advice to a Londoner
>lives in France
>whines when he's told his Froggy advice is bad
>>
>>9247160
To be fair there's hundreds of thousands of Frenchmen in London so he might be talking to a Frenchman.
>>
>>9244634
I went with a friend to the Twining's flagship shop and Harrod's last year. He spent at least fifty fucking pounds on 2 ounces tops of tea at Twining's and it was maybe 25% better than the bags you get at tesco for a couple of pounds. It's not like the difference between shit beer and good beer, its like the difference between shit beer and meh beer, say coors vs heineken
>>
>>9247531
I went to KCL and always went into that shop to grab free tea.
>>
>>9244634

Don't bother.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.