[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is without a doubt the worst cold cut, disgusting salty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: ROAST BEEF.jpg (1MB, 3312x2280px) Image search: [Google]
ROAST BEEF.jpg
1MB, 3312x2280px
This is without a doubt the worst cold cut, disgusting salty crap. Who the hell eats cold beef? It doesn't go with anything and tastes bad, only way a roast beef sandwich is good is if its a hot one
>>
>>9243926
>Not making a sandwich with roast beef, ham, chicken, and turkey

It's the ultimate carnivore sandwich. Try it some time.
>>
>>9243926
roast beef with spicy mustard on a kaiser roll is the best use for any single cold cut.
>>
>>9243926
>This is without a doubt the worst cold cut, disgusting salty crap. Who the hell eats cold beef? It doesn't go with anything and tastes bad, only way a roast beef sandwich is good is if its a hot one
Or, you could lay in a pan, saute some onions, add some au jus gravy and make an instant french dip.
Or, you could dice it up, make roast beef hash.

I do love a cold roast beef, if it's flavorful beef to begin with. What I do is a roll with sliced really ripe tomatoes, gouda/havarti/swiss. I mix either sour cream, or mayo with prepared horseradish, squeeze of lemon or dash of hot sauce. It goes on thickly, and my roash beef next. Cold roast beef is one of the few places I use horseradish in my life, so it's a nice pairing, esp cold. I also might put some roasted peppers from the jar, or some funky pickles like bread n butter, or even some major greys chutney.
Or roast beef and thick slices of soft funky brie, leaving that skin on. This is if I have some kind of homemade style chutney, jam or compote I can add. I especially love apricot jam, sour cherry or savory jams like hot red pepper jelly or like fig+tarragon or some weirdness you got gifted in a basket or picked up in your travels.

My deli has lots of roast beef, some of which are low sodium. Some are port, london broil, whatever. I think homemade is better, but I tend to use a lot of garlic in mine.
>>
>>9243946
try it with creamy horseradish sauce sometime
>>
roasties are nasty
>>
>>9243956
Mmmm. I love sandwiches with With Juice Gravy.
>>
>>9243926
It would probably be good if it was good quality, but whenever I've had cold roast beef for sandwiches it was always tough and had the "warmed-over flavor" to it.
>>
Like the dumb piece of shit you are, you look at deli roast beef like it's real roast beef. Cook a real piece of beef. It's not tainted with any nitrates, it's just good cooked beef. Most of you probably don't know what that tastes like, or the gravy it creates.
>>
>>9243926
You have not had good roast beef. Go to a decent deli that has pink/more rare roast beef and enjoy the cold cut of the gods.
>>
>>9243926
Get your roast beef from somewhere better.

Hot Mustard or Horseradish, Beef, pickle, tomato and lettuce: delicious.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.