[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it that people don't like sour cream?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 000314026.jpg (177KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
000314026.jpg
177KB, 1300x1300px
Why is it that people don't like sour cream?
>>
>>9243631

I dislike it a great deal as well as buttermilk. They both taste spoiled to me for some reason.
>>
>why do people have different tastes than mine
>>
>>9243631
I don't know. I pile it on everything
>>
>>9243634
Buttermilk I'm cool with for certain things that require it. Sour cream....fuck that shit, it's gross. Vinegar and milk....get the fuck out of here with that shit.

If I want to cook with vinegar I will, and if I want to cook with cream I will. Combining the two is just hispanic retardation.
>>
>>9243639
>Wanting to be an ignorant redneck not wanting to understand other peoples opinion.
>>
>>9243647
Yes, and creme fraiche in beef stroganoff is also for brown people.

Fuck you're retarded, anon.
>>
>>9243647
>Vinegar

It's not made with vinegar. Don't talk like you know something when you clearly don't have a clue. Just makes you look extremely retarded.
>>
File: This is ground beef.jpg (37KB, 639x479px) Image search: [Google]
This is ground beef.jpg
37KB, 639x479px
>Sour cream
>>
>>9243659
Don't even know what im looking at... If this should gross me out I can't even see whats I should be grossed out by.
>>
>>9243670
It's a large necrotic tumor on a cow's udder, but the farmer is still milking it.
>>
they don't?
>>
>>9243631
I used to hate it, but now I'm cool with it in MODERATION, which is a concept people seem to have a hard time with.
Would I like a small bit of sour cream on my nachos to add piquancy to the bite? Sure.

I just use plain greek yogurt at home, I can actually use up a container without it going bad and it tastes virtually identical.
>>
File: 1ekXt4v.jpg (330KB, 3216x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1ekXt4v.jpg
330KB, 3216x2136px
Love sour cream, more the better.
>>
File: pierogi w-sour cream.jpg (238KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
pierogi w-sour cream.jpg
238KB, 1600x900px
>>9243631

I like sour cream.
>>
File: 1499108173086.png (158KB, 322x306px) Image search: [Google]
1499108173086.png
158KB, 322x306px
>>9243952
fuck
>>
>>9243659
they NEVER wash the shit off the utters beforehand so yeah freak out over a scraped knee
>>
Fuck people who dont like sour cream. I buy the 3lb tub at costco. EVERY bite of my tacos, burritos, or flautas has sour cream in it. It tastes amazing
>>
>>9243631
The cultured/fermented flavor is probably overwhelming for them. I can eat plain yogurt or sour cream and notice a bit of tang but some people will act like they just put a bunch of sour candy in their mouth. It doesn't help that things like yogurt that most people eat are so loaded with sugar that they don't know plain yogurt is sour.
>>
If you don't like sour cream, I literally lose respect for you.

>eww mommy es so sour and taste spoiled!!!

Go eat your honey mustard covered tendies, faggot. Let me know when you grow up and gain the palette of a 14 year old who can actually enjoy a mild, slightly acidic dairy product.
>>
>>9243631
Starts to spoil after being unsealed for a day. Dairy was a mistake
>>
>>9247638
t. Ngolo M'bepe
>>
>>9243631
While it goes great with lots of stuff it has a slight mushroomy taste that has the potential to ruin other things.
>>
>>9243651
>Not having the opinions of other people makes you a redneck.
>>
>>9243631
It's heavy and bland. All it does is coat your mouth with fat, which covers up the taste of what you're eating it with. I can see that if you're putting it on something with very little fat, like perogies or a baked potato. But when it's served already fatty foods it seems like total overkill.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.