[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dirty chefs? I think one of my chefs is super unsanitary. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (2MB, 245x305px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 245x305px
Dirty chefs?
I think one of my chefs is super unsanitary. Any advice on how to handle situation?
>>
>>9241686
Tell him to get washed?
>>
>>9241686
Hose/spray him until he learns to be sanitary. Worked with my cat, he's not shitting indoors anymore.
>>
>>9241686
Most chefs are filthy. Kitchen work doesn't pay enough for clean people. Just accept it. My brother is a chef. When home, he goes straight from pooping to the kitchen without washing his hands, after "cleaning" his unshaved butt with only dry paper. All his laundry is done in the same less-than-hot and unbleached load as his poopy undies. If you don't prepare your own food, you're eating poop.
>>
>>9241747
I've actually never seen him wash his hands. I used to turn one of these around and whip him with it when he tried to get through the hall from the bathroom without washing his hands.
>>
>>9241686
don't ever let him sit on your couch
>>
>>9241686
We had a guy like that at the movie theater I worked at as a staff manager. Horrible BO and was a pedo that leered at highschool girls.

The SJW manager wanted him gone. Not that she was wrong, she was just a passive aggressive bitch. Anyway the company had a 3 strikes policy. 3 pink slips and you could be terminated. So she forced me, because she wasn't willing, to cite him. So I wrote him up for 3 things, something stupid like not taking the trash out, something I'd normally just verbally tell any other employee to just go do it.

She also had me stand in the office when she fired him because she was scared he'd sperg out and strangle her ass.
>>
>>9241759
>SJW

reddit spacing

stopped reading there
>>
>>9241763
>Paragraphs
>Reddit spacing

Hi new friend, how's summer treating you?
>>
>>9241759
>leered at highschool girls
this is a problem? you may as well fire every cook in America then
>>
>>9241765

reddit spacing

No.

reddit spacing

I was reddit spacing my own post.
>>
>>9241770
Everybody lurks. I'm talking he was a disgusting 35 y/o fat neck beard and did it painfully obvious while almost drooling and would still even if they stared back at him in disgust.
>>
>>9241774
I didn't put a space before any of my posts. You're retarded as fuck, and trying to call me out for something I didn't do, and simply outing yourself. You know Reddit so we'll because you go there, I wouldn't know. Last (You) ya get, enjoy summer.
>>
>>9241787

reddit spacing

I wasn't criticizing you.

reddit spacing

I was reddit spacing my own post.

reddit spacing

You're so thin skinned you must be a Trump supporter xD
>>
>>9241686
Tell him to wash his fucking hands and use gloves and cover hair. Verbally. Use your fucking words that's how you handle the situation.
>>
>>9241770
Every cook in the world*
>>
>>9241686
I would set up a camera, poise your cellphone, get a app, and have it email capable, you know, like the kind scared people use for police encounters when pulled over WDB.

Confront your dirty chef as he enters the kitchen from the bathroom politely, oh hey dude, you "forgot" to clean up for our customers. Then, you talk about the norovirus, e.coli news that will likely be the death of Chipotle stock and closures. Its a current event. Then, if he balks at you or gives you anything but "thanks, oops, I did in fact forget:, then you pull out the personally disgusted language,how he just touched some gross door handle coming in from an outside door, a bathroom door (not exactly his ass), your grandmother is on immuno supporessants and dines out at restaurants as do cancer patients and pregnant women, and Im offended you'd threaten me for saying something to you at such common sense behavior in a first world nation."

If you have any corporate or regional manager, boss, owner, someone, you report him when he defies you or acts shitty about your own habits, etc. If you have a video, all the better, but be careful because its against the law to audio without someones permission. Like show it to someone in person, just an FYI about someones character, but dont share it digitally.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.