[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you have 200 bucks, there is absolutely no reason why you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

If you have 200 bucks, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't already own a Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels Euroline 8-inch Chef's Knife.
>>
>>9241013
Sounds like shilling

We have enough shills already what with the sip threads and all
>>
I don't like a super wide blade.

Much prefer a narrow gyuto style knife.
>>
you mean Shilling JA Henckels
>>
>>9241013
I have a collection of more than 60 chef's knives, both German style and gyutos, but you couldn't pay me to display that ugly abomination in my house.
>>
>>9241127
>I have a collection of more than 60 chef's knives
Sorry about your autism, anon.
>>
I cut my meat and veggies with a $30 pocket knife suck my dick it works fine
>>
>>9241149
What brand of knife do you use?
>>
>>9241149

You got hosed. I have 6 dollar jack knife that has vg10 steel. I can shave with it.
>>
>>9241158
SOG
>>
>>9241149

actually it's not vg10 it's 8Cr13MoV. I got 5 of them for 6 bucks a pop.

http://www.bladeplay.com/item--Kershaw-Crown-Folding-Pocket-Knife--9934
>>
>>9241188
Plz buy a good knife desu
>>9241175
Sharpness is irrelevant to the type of steel, type of steel affects how easily it sharpens, and how well it retains an edge
>>
>>9241195

and edge retention depends on its inherent angle as well.
>>
>>9241149
I too shovel my driveway with a spoon every winter, fuck practicality!
>>
>>9241013
If you are looking to spend $200 on a knife the vast majority of /ck/ would be better off with a chefs choice sharpener and a dexter russel cook's knife.
>>
>>9241149
I remember when I lived in a dorm, I thought I was a hardened badass for cutting food with a pocket knife

Then the chick down the hall gave me a pitying look and offered to lend me a knife, I said yes and it was a vintage Sabatier. To this day one of the nicer knives I've ever used

I felt really dumb after that and bought a cooking knife on the internet
>>
File: cleaver.jpg (208KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cleaver.jpg
208KB, 1600x1200px
Good for threatening neighbours as well.
>>
File: MrWu3454.jpg (69KB, 600x409px) Image search: [Google]
MrWu3454.jpg
69KB, 600x409px
If I'm spending $200 I'd rather get a pair of those kickass bombshell knives from Taiwan
>>
>>9241355

You think shell steel is good steel? They're made to explode. Even ship steel is better.
>>
>>9241231
she was giving it to you so you could kill yousrelf with it
>>
>>9241355

Coking steel is adding carbon to iron. You get that right?
>>
>>9241364
The novelty of it makes it unique and interesting, which is the only value offered in this price bracket.
I already own purely functional knives, spending $200 on supersteel doesn't improve my kraft mac 'n cheese any.
>>
>>9241376

yup.

I can approve your mac and cheese by recommending sodium citrate. Use a 1/4th tsp of sodium citrate, a 3 tsp of corn starch in your crappy cheese noodle whatever.
>>
>>9241013
>if you have 200 USD you might as well wipe your ass with
>>
>>9241013
Yes you are right

Kramerbros unite
>>
this is far too much autism for me
>>
>>9241477
Explain.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.