[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only seen poor people cut their vegetables like this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0630.jpg (19KB, 249x187px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0630.jpg
19KB, 249x187px
I've only seen poor people cut their vegetables like this
>>
When the knife is that dull, it's hard to cut yourself.
>>
well poor people are more likely to have callus built up on their hands from manual labor, unlike the average /ck/ shitposters baby soft skin
>>
>>9240778
I work just as hard as any blue collar prole
>>
>>9240770
This implies you've seen a couple of people cutting veggies infront of you. Likely because you were invited as a guest or similar.

So apparently you let "poor people" cook for you and shitpost about it on a westernized japanese imageboard. We're all proud of you, OP.
>>
Maybe it's just a holdover from when people didn't have cutting board ?
Poor people do a lot of dumb shit like washing cooked pasta or snapping spaghetti in half though.
>>
>>9240770
>poor people
>tourning

Lol no. It's an incredibly time intensive and wasteful way to cut things, poor people don't have time or money for that.
>>
>>9240804
Man that crunch is satisfying when you snap a big handful of spaghetti in half tho
>>
>>9240808
Poor people in poor areas have a lot of time on their hands.
>t. lived in former third world country
>>
File: IMG_0631.jpg (43KB, 524x445px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0631.jpg
43KB, 524x445px
>>9240817
>Satisfying
>>
>>9240778
>rationalizing stupidity
>>
what is the meaning of this shitpost
>>
>>9241543
To shame people who cut vegetables like that, obviously
>>
>>9240804
you wash it to stop it cooking.
>>
>>9241559
>what is cooking it al dente so it doesn't get mushy after you drain the water

Washing it gets rid of all the starch and then you can't put sauce on it.
>>
I like to do that sometimes, like cutting vegetables into a stew. Makes me feel worldly.
>>
>>9241577
that kind of makes sense, i do cook it al dent and cant say i ever have washed ir myself (seems pointless to me,same as oil while cooking).i dont really eat pasta though. more of a gnocchi peraon
>>
I sometimes do this when I'm camping and don't have a board. I don't see why people would do it in a kitchen. It's their fingers and they can do want to them, I suppose.

Video related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZoRAniTeIM
>>
My knives are kept sharp enough that I can cut anything without a board or bracing against anything, and they're not even very sharp. Just takes longer.
>>
>>9240808
If they were efficient workers they wouldn't be poor.
>>
>>9240770
>cut their vegetables like this
like what? with a knife? what are you referring to
>>
>>9240770
yes, it's true, i tend to cut potatoes and veggies this way because it requires no cutting board and no table space
>>
>>9241960
kek, if you're an efficient worker in anywhere with a ladder, you get pigeonholed for being the only competent one of the fuckheads who can do the job.

lrn2officepolitik
>>
>>9240770
>poor people
>eating vegetables
poor people are fat nowadays, think about that shit for a minute
>>
File: IMG_2045.png (146KB, 688x387px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.png
146KB, 688x387px
>>9242338
>potatoes
>not making you fat
>>
>>9242354
They make you as fat as bread, rice, or any other carb. It's the deep frying, butter, sour cream, etc that pile on the calories.
>>
>>9242354
They don't, at least not on their own. It takes twelve medium russets just to break 2000 calories. It's extracted fats and sugars that make people accidentally fat.
>>
>>9240770
You know a lot of poor people?
>>
>>9240798
No you don't.
>>
>>9240770
Ok. Good thread.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.