[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NACHOS. GIVE ME YOUR BEST FUCKING NACHO RECIPE. HOW DO I MAKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1382539863868.jpg (54KB, 616x462px) Image search: [Google]
1382539863868.jpg
54KB, 616x462px
NACHOS.

GIVE ME YOUR BEST FUCKING NACHO RECIPE.

HOW DO I MAKE THE BEST NACHOS EVER? NONE OF THIS PUB TIER SHIT
>>
File: DGARi9lV0AAqdYz[1].jpg (184KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DGARi9lV0AAqdYz[1].jpg
184KB, 900x1200px
>>9238247
those nachos look awful. look at all of those chips that do not have cheese on them.

1. put on your nacho-making clothes
2. spread the chips out on a baking sheet
3. cover them with cheese
4. bake it in the oven until the cheese is melted
5. place the cheese-covered chips in a bowl and eat them.
>>
>>9238345
fucking this
just nacho chips and cheese
thats all it needs to be
>>
>>9238247
>nachos
>recipe
>>
>>9238345
Yeah cheese is the only thing you should bother putting on the chips. Everything else should be a dip unless you're looking for soggy ass chips.
>>
File: 1500790893083.png (59KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1500790893083.png
59KB, 658x662px
>>9238247
I think you are looking for a dip recipe op, refer to the dip thread thats going on right now

>>9238266
>>
>>9238345
>1. put on your nacho-making clothes
What the fuck? What does a nacho making outfit consist of?
>>
File: nacho-libre.jpg (38KB, 501x387px) Image search: [Google]
nacho-libre.jpg
38KB, 501x387px
>>9238747
>nacho making outfit
>>
>>9238247
Honestly why do people put stuff onto the tortilla chips? They always get soggy.
>>
>>9238247
>everybody in this thread is an American faggot that thinks nachos are just doritos drenched in "cheese"

The way I make my nachos is:
Prime beef mince
2 finely diced onions
One can black beans (try to remove as much liquid as possible)
2 cans chopped tomatoes
2 beef stock cubes
About a teaspoon minced garlic
Salt and pepper
Nacho spice mix (sue me faggots I can't be fucked mixing it all myself)

Nacho chips
Cheese (mozerella, grated)
Sour cream
Guacamole or salsa if I'm actually trying/avocados are cheap

Method:
Start by cooking the onions and garlic in a large pan with some butter
Then add the mince and lightly brown it (it will continue cooking once the other ingredients are added, too much here and it will overcook by the time it's finished)
Next add the beans and the tomato and mix
Add the stock cubes (I don't bother mixing them in water first, just throw them in and break them up, they'll dissolve on their own), and salt and pepper (I like to go pretty hard on the pepper).
Finally add the nacho mix (normally I only use half the pack), and set the stove to low stirring occasionally until most of the water evaporates off. There is no set time, the longer the better.
Then assemble - nacho chips, cheese, nacho mix, cheese, melt cheese in oven and top with sour cream.

This normally makes enough for 4-5 meals. Not the best nachos I've ever had but they're still pretty good.
>>
>>9238804
Not if you pre-bake your chips.

THAT's the secret, OP, pre-bake your chips so they'll absorb the cheese&beans and whatnot without becoming soggy and gross.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.