[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which fast food establishment is your favorite for breakfast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (80KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
80KB, 1280x853px
Which fast food establishment is your favorite for breakfast? Favorite item? Why? Explain in full sentences.
>>
dubs decides where I get breakfast tomorrow
>>
>>9235755
McDonald's
>>9235767
Taco Bell
>>
>>9235755
>Hardees
>loaded omelet biscuit
It's tasty.
>>
>>9235755
mcdonalds when they had the country fried chicken biscuit...i would sometimes order it in a mcgriddle
Dunkin has the best hasbrowns
>>
>>9235767
chick fil a
>>
>>9236012
>country fried chicken biscuit

What do you mean by had. Shits available year round here in Texas

Where do you live
>>
File: breakfast.jpg (35KB, 295x362px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast.jpg
35KB, 295x362px
>>9235996
Looks fucking tasty I'll have to try it.

My go to is Whataburger. I get a honey butter chicken biscuit or a couple bacon egg and cheese taquitos.
>>
>>9236036
chicago..haven't had it here since like 2008
>>
>>9236014
Listen here you little shit..
>>
>>9235755

i can't pick a favorite, but it's any of the following:

>Bojangles'
>Exxon gas stations (nothing like an expired NOS, jack links chew, and some brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts at 4 am. it brings back memories of me being poor as a kid)
>waffle house (i order the same thing for dinner, too)
>chick-fil-a
>dunkin donuts
>krispy kreme (except i quit eating there back in '08 when they shrank the donut size and kept the same price)
>mcfarland's (downtown hendo)
>Ingles

rate me
>>
>>9236068
You need to visit us in Texas, my dude

look at this >>9236058
>>
McDonalds
>sausage mcgriddle
>blt bagel
>breakfast burrito
>OJ
>hashbrown with vinegar and ketchup

Would rather eat somewhere else if it wasnt breakfast hours but you cant beat McDs for breakfast.
>>
File: clary-s-cafe.jpg (57KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
clary-s-cafe.jpg
57KB, 550x412px
Easy. Best breakfast place in the world is Clary's Cafe in Savannah GA. Pic related is breakfast mouth sex. It's the Elvis. Thick slices of French toast layered with peanut butter and bananas. Topped with maple syrup, homemade whipped cream you and a dash of powdered sugar. Served with crispy bacon and strong black coffee. It's definitely not an every day kind of thing unless you want to die of diabetes but goddamn is it good on occasion.
>>
File: fixedw_large_4x.jpg (275KB, 1224x918px)
fixedw_large_4x.jpg
275KB, 1224x918px
>>9236262
If you prefer savory their Crab Cakes Egg Benedict is phenomenal
>>
>>9236012
Oh fucking yeah chicken mcgriddle is the tits! Here on the permanent menu in south GA
>>
>>9235767
various ingredients from your backyard
>>
The only thing good at Burger King, the egg-normous burrito.

> weighs at least 1 lb
> egg sausage hash brown cheese

It does come with some shity orange sauce I have to get it without it.
>>
>>9236262
>the south is so shit at food that anon has to specify that a restaurant makes its own whipped cream
>>
>>9236948
And you're a dick. Goddamn /ck/. Be less pretentious how about it?
>>
>>9236993
That post wasn't pretentious in the least.
You're a fucking idiot and you need a dictionary.
>>
>>9237015
Not that guy but you're wrong. And still a dick. And a faggot.
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (111KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
111KB, 640x360px
>>9237024
Nice damage control, retard.
>>
>>9236948
Buddy that's the entirety of America between the Hudson River and the Diablo Range
>>
>>9235755
None. I eat whole plant foods at home and avoid the whole mess of spiked blood sugar -> insulin spike -> hypoglycemia -> triglyceride dump
>>
>>9237051
See there you go again. Does it help your self worth to name call? Here's my guess. You were severely bullied as a child. Seeing as how we're on /ck/ and the fact that you're making fun of the south I'm also guessing American and, if not now, you we're definitely fat as a kit and this was what made you a target. Now you feel the need to bully other people to ease that lingering pain. Am I right? It's ok, you don't have to answer. Just know that we all know that at heart, you're still that same scared fat little faggot.
>>
>>9237195
>fat as a kit
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>9237236
"Kit" is how southern white trash refer to their children.
>>
I just witnessed a discussion about breakfast devolve into name calling and disparaging a race. Never change 4chan
>>
>>9237301
That's redneck as fuck.
>>
>>9236083
>rate me
>includes Bojangles and Ingles
I r8 8/8 m8
>>
>>9237390
First day?
>>
>>9237390
it's truly despicable
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.