[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cows are self aware enough to kill themselves to end their own

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: dumb bull.jpg (36KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bull.jpg
36KB, 768x512px
https://www.yahoo.com/news/bull-kills-itself-horns-set-204413276.html

Have you ever read something that made you rethink eating meat/some other food, even if it was only for a moment?
>>
>>9233842
> The fire on its horns spooked the bull and caused it to run head-first into a wooden pole, instantly killing the animal.
Stupid animal is stupid.
>>
File: ishygddt.png (457KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.png
457KB, 600x450px
>>9233852
>Buying the narrative of the meat media
>The meatdia
>>
If they are killing themselves does that mean it's okay for vegetarians to eat them?
>>
>>9233842
The pink slime epidemic in the USA is enough for me to NEVER fuck with ground meats EVER again.

> The lean finely textured beef is added to ground beef as a filler or to reduce the overall fat content of ground beef.[4][5] In March 2012 about 70% of ground beef sold in US supermarkets contained the product.[9] Source areas for the product from cattle may include the most contaminated portions,[5] such as near the hide.[17]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_slime
>>
>>9234032
my dog won't even eat lftb. it's weird
>>
>>9233842
If you know anything about the supposed IQ of cow/bull, it is really stupid, really really low on the points, as are sheep, hence the term "why are you a blind sheep?" when used to describe vegan ideology that is lacking critical thinking.

Anyway, animal behavior is such that it would be quite normal to be spooked for something like being on fire. Zoo animals with care often die of heart attacks coming out of anesthesia, or when hearing a plane go over, etc. Bullfighting for all its history and pageantry is 50% cruelty, even if the meat goes to the charity hospital. I've seen them in Mexico and when the bullfighter didn't kill the animal with a single sword directly into the heart, people were pissed, started picking up their rented seat cushions and whirling them down into the ring like frisbees. It was dangerous distraction for the fighter, but it was the point of doing it. So, there better be at least death the most compassionate way, even among bullfight fans, or they want the fighter to pay and get hurt. What happens before the kill is that the animal is taunted with pain, barbs with ribbons, short knife strikes, because honestly the bull doesn't get pissed off at a guy waving a cape, nor does it chase random people in the street, if he doesn't feel like it. It's dumb. Gotta get some fight or flight instinct activated or wrench its balls (rodeo riders)
>>
>>9233842
>Have you ever read something that made you rethink eating meat/some other food, even if

nah
>>
>>9234032
>The ammonia sharply increases the pH and damages microscopic organisms, the freezing causes ice crystals to form and puncture the organisms' weakened cell walls, and the mechanical stress destroys the organisms altogether
That's metal as fuck
>>
>>9233842
No...however I was pretty disapointed when as I child I couldn't go out and hunt vegetarians, I didn't understand they were people and not dumb animals...I was 6...
>>
>>9234032
Just buy a half steer and grind it as you see fit, ya dummy.
>>
nope
>>
>>9234317
That vegetarians name? Lbert instein
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.